Anime Discussion Date a Live General Discussion - Season V

Wait, you dont like Yuzuru's speech pattern? :kaidowhat:
Ratio: Yeah he is not spittin tho…
:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Between the Yamai Sisters I like Kaguya more but I don't dislike Yuzuru speech pattern.

I actually never did a ranking of the girls before.

Might do it and their power ranking too
Agreement: Kaguya is the best girl tho…
:cheers:

Wait, you dont like Yuzuru's speech pattern? :kaidowhat:
Between the Yamai Sisters I like Kaguya more but I don't dislike Yuzuru speech pattern.

I actually never did a ranking of the girls before.

Might do it and their power ranking too
Ratio: Yeah he is not spittin tho…
:goyea:

Agreement: Kaguya is the best girl tho…
:cheers:
Lol, I don't dislikes Yuzuru's speech pattern but it can quite annoying and repetitive sometimes, it's like she's an AI Lmao. That's why I said that Tohka and Origami are superior characters than the Yamai sisters cuz Tohka is funny and Origami doesn't speak like robot like Yuzuru does. But I like all the girls, that's all it matters.:cheers:
I can def say that last episode Miku received some points for sure. She did well. :cheers:

also @Bob74h here is the party, come over
Natsumi and Miku are MVPs for their contributions with the manga selling contest but that's about it for their major spotlights. I wish they get more screentimes.

Lol, I don't dislikes Yuzuru's speech pattern but it can quite annoying and repetitive sometimes, it's like she's an AI Lmao. That's why I said that Tohka and Origami are superior characters than the Yamai sisters cuz Tohka is funny and Origami doesn't speak like robot like Yuzuru does. But I like all the girls, that's all it matters.:cheers:

Natsumi and Miku are MVPs for their contributions with the manga selling contest but that's about it for their major spotlights. I wish they get more screentimes.
Yeah I like origami too she is a troll lol…

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Yes. I was disappointed with the lack of Yoshino in S2 but I guess we can't do much. I hope they will all participate longer and more intense during the final stretch. I am fine when everyone gets a single episode to shine a bit until then.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

They really put in the effort to help Nia. Kudos to them.

Miku doing that was kinda unexpected since she doesn't like men.

Yeah I like origami too she is a troll lol…
Yeah she's extremely funny.

At the beginning I didn't like her that much because of the spirit hunting thing but she has grown on me since then.

Yes. I was disappointed with the lack of Yoshino in S2 but I guess we can't do much. I hope they will all participate longer and more intense during the final stretch. I am fine when everyone gets a single episode to shine a bit until then.
Me too tbh.

I hope they get enough time to shine, each one of them.

Last episode Natsumi was amazing with her efforts to make the manga. And it goes to show how she's good at doing things despite her thinking otherwise sometimes.

Ok I'll rank them.

Character wise personally:

1- Kurumi. Well I think because she has her own goals and being the only Spirit that appeared that wasn't instantly sealed by Shidou is something good that sets her apart from the other Spirits. However I have to note that the well done VA adds to this. Also she's the only character that Tsunako (DAL illustrator) made that doesn't look similar to her previous works, like Hyperdimension Neptunia.

2 - Tohka. Light-hearted, positive, full of energy, a bit dumb. Always nice to see girls of this type as long as they're not done overly dumb.

3 - Origami. She had such a great arc in S3 and it all tied together and we got some character development. Plus her Kuudere gymnick is pretty funny.

Now I think the rest of the girls are all likeable and each one with their own thing which adds diversity to the series and are very close in my book, be it character wise or how much I like them.

4 - Yoshino. The cute girl. Plus her ventriloquism is kinda unique.

5 - Kaguya. I really like Kaguya and how she tries hard and gives a facade to be confident.

6 - Kotori. Unfortunately because Kotori is also the commander of Fraxinus she doesn't appear much as a "Spirit". Plus I think her using the white ribbons makes her adorable which is not really used too much.

7 - Natsumi. I like her adult form and her chibi form. She makes a great pair with Yoshino and she's cute.

8 - Miku. Although not very popular, I kinda like her with the darling thing and being sweet.

9 - Yuzuru. Ofc I like her. Her speech pattern is funny.

10 - Nia Honjou. She's still warming up on me. Will surely move up as the episodes goes on.

11 - Mayuri. Non-canon movie character. I have to put Mayuri here because she has barely any personality. Which is the movie's creators fault.

Then Mana gets a special mention because I like her personality, although she's not a Spirit.

Design wise:

Kurumi first. I don't know why but I really like her design and the clock eye.

Mayuri second. She's like an Angel. Plus blonde and white dress adds to this feeling. Even her Astral Dress has wings. Her art looks way better imo.

Kotori. Her clothes in Spirit form are awesome. Does really give a feeling of those old Japanese dresses and Secret Arts/Temple vibes, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
They really put in the effort to help Nia. Kudos to them.

Miku doing that was kinda unexpected since she doesn't like men.

Yeah she's extremely funny.

At the beginning I didn't like her that much because of the spirit hunting thing but she has grown on me since then.

Me too tbh.

I hope they get enough time to shine, each one of them.

Last episode Natsumi was amazing with her efforts to make the manga. And it goes to show how she's good at doing things despite her thinking otherwise sometimes.

Ok I'll rank them.

Character wise personally:

1- Kurumi. Well I think because she has her own goals and being the only Spirit that appeared that wasn't instantly sealed by Shidou is something good that sets her apart from the other Spirits. However I have to note that the well done VA adds to this. Also she's the only character that Tsunako (DAL illustrator) made that doesn't look similar to her previous works, like Hyperdimension Neptunia.

2 - Tohka. Light-hearted, positive, full of energy, a bit dumb. Always nice to see girls of this type as long as they're not done overly dumb.

3 - Origami. She had such a great arc in S3 and it all tied together and we got some character development. Plus her Kuudere gymnick is pretty funny.

Now I think the rest of the girls are all likeable and each one with their own thing which adds diversity to the series and are very close in my book, be it character wise or how much I like them.

4 - Yoshino. The cute girl. Plus her ventriloquism is kinda unique.

5 - Kaguya. I really like Kaguya and how she tries hard and gives a facade to be confident.

6 - Kotori. Unfortunately because Kotori is also the commander of Fraxinus she doesn't appear much as a "Spirit". Plus I think her using the white ribbons makes her adorable which is not really used too much.

7 - Natsumi. I like her adult form and her chibi form. She makes a great pair with Yoshino and she's cute.

8 - Miku. Although not very popular, I kinda like her with the darling thing and being sweet.

9 - Yuzuru. Ofc I like her. Her speech pattern is funny.

10 - Nia Honjou. She's still warming up on me. Will surely move up as the episodes goes on.

11 - Mayuri. Non-canon movie character. I have to put Mayuri here because she has barely any personality. Which is the movie's creators fault.

Then Mana gets a special mention because I like her personality, although she's not a Spirit.

Design wise:

Kurumi first. I don't know why but I really like her design and the clock eye.

Mayuri second. She's like an Angel. Plus blonde and white dress adds to this feeling. Even her Astral Dress has wings. Her art looks way better imo.

Kotori. Her clothes in Spirit form are awesome. Does really give a feeling of those old Japanese dresses and Secret Arts/Temple vibes, if that makes sense.
yeah kurumi is something else man her time powers also is great and it definetly have cool name attacks lol

Mashiro Blue

Mukuro wasn't inside your rankings before? What changed? xd

MARIA, yes it was a good surprise xD guess she will be a part now. Was she also speaking in the novels?
I didn't put her in the rankings before to avoid spoilers xD

Yes exactly :)

She appeared in the novels speaking.

For all intents and purposes she also appears as a main protagonist in the VN Arusu Install.

When I saw it I instantly pictured her like that.

One thing that I noticed in the previous episode (ep 3) is that the girls appeared using their full Astral Dress.

It was an animation choice as they can only manifest a limited version of their Astral Dress :optimistic:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I didn't put her in the rankings before to avoid spoilers xD

Yes exactly :)

She appeared in the novels speaking.

For all intents and purposes she also appears as a main protagonist in the VN Arusu Install.

When I saw it I instantly pictured her like that.

One thing that I noticed in the previous episode (ep 3) is that the girls appeared using their full Astral Dress.

It was an animation choice as they can only manifest a limited version of their Astral Dress :optimistic:
I see, very informative^^

Where do you put Muku now?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I would put Muku at 5th/6th for now.

Will probably put higher later.

Also her saying Muku is cute xD

Where would you rank her?
Noice and yeah she calls herself Muku, I love it. Fumu. If thiss keeps up and she has some relevance for the rest of the season, then she will def bump up.

Hmm how would my top 10 currently look like...

1. Natsumi
2. Yuzuru
3. Yoshino
4. Kurumi
5. Origami
6. Tohka
7. Mukuro
8. Kotori
9. Kagura
10. Miku

:endthis:

Mashiro Blue

Noice and yeah she calls herself Muku, I love it. Fumu. If thiss keeps up and she has some relevance for the rest of the season, then she will def bump up.

1. Natsumi
2. Yuzuru
3. Yoshino
4. Kurumi
5. Origami
6. Tohka
7. Mukuro
8. Kotori
9. Kagura
10. Miku

:endthis:
Aye ^^

I believe she could definitely go up there in my preferences too.

Hmmm solid list. I think the last 3 are definitely the least popular among the fans.

1. Natsumi
2. Yuzuru
3. Yoshino
4. Kurumi
5. Origami
6. Tohka
7. Mukuro
8. Kotori
9. Kagura
10. Miku
Blasphemy, kurumi is number 1

Kurumi is among a series of pure bad guys and good guys, She's more morally grey not really against killing like shido would be.
Though she still has a thing for him though she's more dominant due to her more sarcastic tendencies.

Would say origami is good too though most of the quality stuff with her happens later in the story exploring how she killed her own parents by accident when fighting some as of yet unnamed light.

Last edited: