Island Dawn Island

Description: Goa City lies at the core of Dawn Island, ruled by the Outlook Family. The family members are all World Nobles, given special treatment by the Government. While the outskirts of Goa City, also known as the Gray Terminal, are a filthy dump, a paradise for scavengers. The center of the island is mostly forested, with a large mountain sitting at its heart. Close to the coast on the opposite shore from Goa City is Foosha Village, a peaceful town generally left alone by the residents of Goa City.

Important Locations: Goa City, Gray Terminal, Midway Forest, Mt. Colubo, Foosha Village

Royal Palace

Stelly

Level: 0

Sally Nantuckanet

Royal Guards(50)

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10 + 2 = 12
Agility: 15 + 2 = 17 x 2 = 34
>Reaction: 17
>Movement: 17
Vitality: 10 + 2 = 12 x 2 = 24
>Resilience: 12
>Endurance: 12
Fighting Style: 15 x 2 = 30
>Sword: 30

Mt. Colubo

Dadan

Level 25
25 × 5 = 125
Human Bonus: 4+4+4+6 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 37 + 4 = 41
Agility: 17 + 4 = 21 × 2 = 42
>Reaction: 21
>Movement: 21
Vitality: 17 + 4 = 21 × 2 = 42
>Endurance: 21
>Resilience: 21
Fighting Style: 39 + 6 = 45 × 2 = 90
>Club: 45
>Brawling 45

Dogra

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50

Magra

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
>Brawling: 30

Dadan Family(15)

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50

Foosha Village

Makino

Woop Slap

Rhea

Stay PAWsitive
Narrative
Thoughts
Dialogue
Dialogue

Level 20, 20 x 5 = 100

Demon :
+2 Strength
+4 Mind
-2 Vitality
+3 that can be added anywhere

Strength: 15 + 2 = 17

Speed: 20 = 20 x 2 = 40
>Movement Speed: 20
>Reaction Speed: 20

Vitality: 22 - 2 = 20 x 2 = 36
>Durability: 15
>Stamina: 25

Mind : 16 + 4 = 20 x 2 = 40
>Navigation: 30
>Medical : 10

Martial Arts : 27 + 3 = 30
>Gunslinging : 30

Rhea!! take cover and leave the ship immediately!!! We will not survive this, they are very strong and we cannot fight back. Arggh!!!

And suddenly... Everything became blurry and twisted. There were several explosions and I fell off from the ship and fell into the ocean and lost consciousness.

I woke up somewhere, opened my eyes and there was a sunlight that really made my eyes dazzle a little, I was lying on the beach and not far near me, there was someone who was dead. The situation was very bad, lots of pieces of ship wood scattered.

Ugh! I can't remember how long I've been here, my head hurts so badly. I tried to get up with limping and approach the corpse. I watched her face, but it didn't seem like she was someone I knew.

I take a look around the place. Heeey !!! Is there someone here ?!!
Ugh! My throat was so sore, I shouldn't be screaming and looking for something to heal myself.

There are lots of trees around me, and there is only one path behind me. I tried to get up and head down the path.

After I walked deeper and stopped because there is a very high wall in front of me. There is no door or gate on the wall, which requires me to turn around and follow another path. On my right, there is a clear river, its very quiet here so that the sound of the water is very gurgling. I went to the river and washed my face and drank a little of river water to make my throat comfortable.

This is so FRESH !!! I hope I can soon find a path that can pass through this high wall and seek someone's help.

After I had continue walked and following the river, I found a high mountain on my right. When I looked carefully, not far in front of me was a bridge and someone was sitting with his back to me on the bridge with a fishing rod. He was wearing a black and light purple striped hat.

@Noctis or @Dragomir

Dawn Island, nothing befits the island than an island full of controversy and deceit. Where the rich get richer and the poorer become poorer. Welcome to the Goa Kingdom, a place where bandits and royalty alike preyed upon the unfortunate. No matter how high you were in the social structure that was established it was identical to the very bottom. Anything deemed past its sell-by date and unwanted would be thrown away to the lower sector of the social structure, "Grey Terminal". Grey Terminal a junkyard of the unwanted and home of the very poor who valued their junk. Even amongst thieves and scavengers, there was one of a structure built within its own community.

Past the junkyard would be met with a dense jungle and a mountain range surrounding the terminal. Anyone brave enough would barely come out of it alive if any at all, as the jungle presented its own challenges as the beasts within stirred. Over and down the steep range came to the edge of the island with a port along the edge of the island that a little village stood, marked with a windmill and its sails circulating with a whoosh.

Inside a small bar a young woman, Makino, who'd be washing her hands then drying them off. She stared listening on in despite a small crowd present but the crowd was from a well-built tight-knit community. There were smiles all over the place happily spending the day in the bar without much care in the world.

Makino would sigh to herself hoping they wouldn't arrive down the mountains, as every time they came trouble would arrive with them. It was none other than the bandits.

@Nefertari Rhea