Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
We're this far into dbs, with arcs growths, power-ups, etc and Vegeta is still treated as a kid by Beerus like there is no progression at all :sus:But then again not surprised since it was already implied they'd push the goal post again. Turns out the technique is just resolving around hakai mastery.

The Granola side story is interesting as well. So far he doesn't seem to be a bad guy, but I wonder what will make him change. I doubt his wish to become the strongest will be outright granted tho since the dragon said he can only accomplish wishes within his limitations, but he might probably give him an advice as to how to become the strongest

Worst

Custom title
I doubt his wish to become the strongest will be outright granted tho since the dragon said he can only accomplish wishes within his limitations, but he might probably give him an advice as to how to become the strongest
at first i was thinking that too cuz these dballs are soo small and it's hard to believe that they can grant you > UI abilities but also an advice on how to do that seems really hard as well...unless this old man have some weir power (maybe back in the days namekians had much more power than today)

As expected Vegeta gonna learn Hakai. Which is cool i guess, but useless against Goku. With UI Goku destroys Vegeta no problem, doesn't matter if he has crazy destructive power - it's pointless if you can't land a hit with it, Goku is just way too fast.

I feel we are heading into another power creep with these powerups. At one point Goku alone could destroy all the ToP fighters at once with how stronger he's becoming.

I guess the Last Four Universes were kept out of the tournament just in case they needed potential fighters