- @Hayumi
- @Don DaSlayer @Dragoban
- @Enryu - Deceased
- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
- @Zolo - Deceased
- @Zemmi @Yo Tan Wa - Deceased

Substitutes (0/?)

Setup Information -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - Players are informed of their own roles, and nothing beyond this.
  • Limited Flips - Role names and flavour will be revealed upon a player's death. A full list of abilities will only be revealed at the end of the game.
  • Day Start - This game will start with a Day Phase, defined as Day 1.
  • Majority Lynch - A Lynch will only occur once a player has more than 50% of the available votes in play on them. Once majority has been reached on a player, at any point, the Day Phase will end, and transition to an informal (unannounced) Dusk Phase. Vote changes made after this point will not count, but Day actions (if any) will be accepted. If Majority is not reached on a player before the deadline for the Day Phase, the Day will end with no lynch occuring.
  • Phase Lengths - This game is divided into cycles, with 1 cycle being defined as 1 Day Phase, and 1 Night Phase. The sole exception to this Cycle 0, which has no time limit and will only end once the prerequisite conditions are met. Day Phases last up to 24 hours, and Night Phases last up to 24 hours. I reserve the right to change these limits to suit my schedule better. In the event that I am unable to end a Phase on time, assume that the allotted time remains the same unless I announce otherwise.
  • Full Claiming - This game has no restrictions on claiming.
Game Rules -
  • Do not quote your role PM, but paraphrase instead. This includes using screenshots, or any method which allows one to analyse wording of roles to gain an advantage. If you're unsure as to what you are allowed to say, please check with me first.
  • Do not edit posts. If you need to correct a mistake or add to a post, double post instead.
  • To vote a player, use the format Vote: Player, where "Player" is the name of the player you wish to vote for. I reserve the right to not count votes that do not follow this exact format, but generally-speaking as long as your vote is Bolded and includes the word "Vote", I'll probably count it. "Unvote" and "Change Vote" is not required for your altered votes to count, but you may use either as you please. Unparsed version of the format: [B]Vote: Player[/B].
  • Players are expected to make at least 5 posts per Day Phase, and to submit actions every Night Phase where applicable, or to Abstain if you wish not to do so. Failure to do either once will result in a warning - sebsequent failures to achieve activity standards will result in a modblock while I seek a replacement, and failing that, a modkill. If you're unable to meet the activity requirements, please let me know - I'm willing to be extremely lenient where I can be especially if your inactivty will be for a cycle only, but not if you don't give me prior warning.
  • Please leave complaints about the setup and my conduct as a Host until the end of the game, where all criticism and critique will be welcomed.
  • If you believe I have made a mistake, please let me know privately - if said mistake requires me to address it publically I will do so. This is not required for minor issues like vote counts.
  • All communication about the game belongs in the thread. If you're talking about information in the game that is already made public outside of the game, I'm likely to be lenient, but anything that should be private or pertains to the game as it is currently being played should be within this thread. Any breakage of this rule that constitutes a form of cheating will not only likely lead to a modkill for all parties involved, but also bans from any future games I run.
  • If you are dead, I will allow 1 or 2 reaction posts from the dead players only. Anything that informs players on which direction to focus on or provides an advantage will be requested to be deleted and the individual responsible likely banned from future games I host.

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Town Win Condition - "Eliminate all threats to the Town".
Game Status - Endgame
Game Flow -
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Endgame

Graveyard -
Alibaba - Mihael Keehl - Savage Conditional Invisible Delayed One-Shot Executor - Lynched Day 1
Zolo - Roger Ruvie - Town Vanilla - Lynched Day 2
Enryu - Thierry Morello - Town Vanilla - Killed Night 2
Ultra - Kiyomi Takada - Town Vanilla - Lynched Day 3
Ekkologix - Naomi Misora - Town Vanilla - Killed Night 3
Zemmi/Yo Tan Wa - Soichiro Yagami - Town Vanilla - Killed Night 3
Hayumi - Anthony Carter - Town Vanilla - Lynched Day 4
Dragoban - Teru Mikami - Town Vanilla - Killed Night 4
Dr_Professor83 - Hirokazu Ukita - Town Vanilla - Endgamed Night 4
Destroya - Kanzo Mogi- Town Vanilla - Endgamed Night 4

Winners -
Flower - Light Yagami - Mafia Restricted Hitman - Won Night 4
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Misa Amane - 2-Shot Name Cop Backup Restricted Hitman - Won Night 4

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It was another drab, rainy day. The kind of day that, if you allowed it, would pass one by as if but moments had passed.
Students lazed around, enjoying their day off before school started again.
Salarymen spent what precious time they could unwinding, with tomorrow signalling the start of another stressful working week.
In a word, it could be described as "relaxing".

And yet, in the police taskforce HQ, "relaxing" was the furthest thing from mind from its occupants.
The serial killings showed no signs of stopping, and by now it was treated as part of everyday life.
They were fighting a battle they were losing, and if this remained so, it would be far too late even if they did catch Kira.

Kira. The faceless force, that delivers judgement unto criminals. Some even took to calling him "God".

But he wasn't God.
He was just a killer.
The same criminal scum he killed by the masses.

But if he continued... even for a little longer...
It would be far too late.
The only ones left to catch him were here.
But how are you supposed to catch a criminal who needs only a name and a face to kill?

It is Day 1.
With 12 alive, it requires 7 to lynch.
Due to the Phase Lengths, if Majority is not reached Day 1 the player with the highest number of votes will be lynched instead.

Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.