Theory Death of mother characters in one piece could hint at something big..

i------------->.

i just found out that death of mother characters is a common theme in One Piece :

1-Portgas D. Rouge: She was the mother of Portgas D. Ace, She died after carrying Ace in her womb for 20 months, in order to protect him from the pursuit of the World Government..

2-Bellemere: She was the adoptive mother of Nami , was killed by the Arlong Pirates when she refused to give in to their demands..

3-Otohime: She was the queen of the Ryugu Kingdom and the mother of Shirahoshi, was assassinated by a hordy jonez..

4-Rebecca's mother, Scarlett, also died in dressrossa arc..

Could Oda be hinting at something by having multiple mother characters die in the One Piece manga? Perhaps it's related to the "imu sama" tragic story..or maybe the reason why Blackbeard turned evil.. Could it be that his mother also died? Or maybe even Luffy's mother has passed away as well?..

i------------->.

i just found out that death of mother characters is a common theme in One Piece :

1-Portgas D. Rouge: She was the mother of Portgas D. Ace, She died after carrying Ace in her womb for 20 months, in order to protect him from the pursuit of the World Government..

2-Bellemere: She was the adoptive mother of Nami , was killed by the Arlong Pirates when she refused to give in to their demands..

3-Otohime: She was the queen of the Ryugu Kingdom and the mother of Shirahoshi, was assassinated by a hordy jonez..

4-Rebecca's mother, Scarlett, also died in dressrossa arc..

Could Oda be hinting at something by having multiple mother characters die in the One Piece manga? Perhaps it's related to the "imu sama" tragic story..or maybe the reason why Blackbeard turned evil.. Could it be that his mother also died? Or maybe even Luffy's mother has passed away as well?..

Or maybe oda kills them because like he said mothers are the opposite of adventure. Maybe he doesn't want this shit to be as soft as pokemon