• Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Terrible

• Total voters
The last episodes are god tier lvl...:steef::steef::steef:
I can understand know why people hype up the manga. It is really a good anime.
Some say that Demon Slayer is only popular because of the animation. Whilst the animation is literally the best I've seen from an anime, including Attack on Titan, the story is so gripping too. I couldn't even wait till next episode and had to read a few chapters ahead. They better release a season 2 ASAP.

Cannot wait to see what the rest of these Hashiras can do.

Some say that Demon Slayer is only popular because of the animation. Whilst the animation is literally the best I've seen from an anime, including Attack on Titan, the story is so gripping too. I couldn't even wait till next episode and had to read a few chapters ahead. They better release a season 2 ASAP.

Cannot wait to see what the rest of these Hashiras can do.
The animation is really good and yes for a manga the anime is important, we see how Fairy tail anime fail with the animation or Nanatsu in previous season. Im thankfull to have auch a nice animation, I hope the second season coming out next year. I don't know if I should start to reading the manga. When I watch the anime I don't have any idea what going on because i don't read the manga. Probably after all I read the manga after the anime season one is finished.

The animation is really good and yes for a manga the anime is important, we see how Fairy tail anime fail with the animation or Nanatsu in previous season. Im thankfull to have auch a nice animation, I hope the second season coming out next year. I don't know if I should start to reading the manga. When I watch the anime I don't have any idea what going on because i don't read the manga. Probably after all I read the manga after the anime season one is finished.
Yeah. It's honestly such an amazing experience getting to watch Demon Slayer not having a clue as to what's gonna happen. But I don't think I'll be able to survive the wait. Season 2 isn't even confirmed AFAIK. After this season ends, I reckon I'll just read the manga.

I personally would recommend to wait.
Considering Ufotable is the one making the anime there is no way they would butcher the second season.

And after seeing the first season till now,I certainly think people should wait.
With Ufotable's godlike animation(and not only, since they are killing it on OSTs,VA choices etc ) second season would be even better.

Thank god Ufotable approached Shueisha to produce this anime,otherwise Shueisha would give it most likely to some studio like pierrot and they would have butchered it.

I personally would recommend to wait.
Considering Ufotable is the one making the anime there is no way they would butcher the second season.

And after seeing the first season till now,I certainly think people should wait.
With Ufotable's godlike animation(and not only, since they are killing it on OSTs,VA choices etc ) second season would be even better.

Thank god Ufotable approached Shueisha to produce this anime,otherwise Shueisha would give it most likely to some studio like pierrot and they would have butchered it.
:josad:A bit too late now...

Rip then :catsweat: .
You can only hope that you'd forget the details in 1-2 years when most likely the 2nd season would come out . (Personally I hope for 2 years. More time to plan and animate. )
Yeah, I caught up really quickly, so whilst it was still enjoyable to read, the smaller details and sub arcs I shouldn't be able to remember well at all by the time season 2 comes out. So it should still be fresh and exciting but at least I don't have to fear being spoiled either. So it's kinda the best of both worlds. But I'll just say, season 2 is gonna be stupid good animated. So much greatness to come.