General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

I dunno what bootleg you're reading, but if his leg was said to be "white hot", it would have appeared in the official manga, and the summary from Redon.
This is Redon's summary.

Sanji appears covered in flames in front of Queen. Then he kicks Queen.

Sanji: "Hey I'm burning already, so don't you dare add any more fuel to the fire!!
“Hell Memories”!!! "

Queen: "Guwah~~~!!

TCB likes to add their own spice and pepper
Lmao nah Viz release changed it. All the others translations said burning white hot.

Literally all of them. And we know how bad viz is with translations

Lmao nah Viz release changed it. All the others translations said burning white hot.

Literally all of them. And we know how bad viz is with translations
I've given you two translations. We have the RAWs and the original Japanese on this very place. "White Hot" is not a thing.

It's like me saying I'm "incandescent with rage". If you want to use that to power scale my temperature, then go ahead.

I've given you two translations. We have the RAWs and the original Japanese on this very place. "White Hot" is not a thing.

It's like me saying I'm "incandescent with rage". If you want to use that to power scale my temperature, then go ahead.
So just hate?

You provided a rough ass translations used for summarizing spoilers...

And viz

Your sources like mine are shit. Except viz has no credibility and the other is for a summarization.

Quit trying to sound high and mighty when you've provided nothing of substance.

Im saying The Extra Effects Oda put on the finalized version will be added to the manga. I don't think the design of Ifrit Jambe was finalized until Oda finished the volume 102 cover.

Yh I agree. Manga version looks more like Volume 102 Version 1 . Oda needs to change it to look like Version 2.

----

Ifrit Jambe really looks like the best attack in the verse

So just hate?

You provided a rough ass translations used for summarizing spoilers...

And viz

Your sources like mine are shit. Except viz has no credibility and the other is for a summarization.

Quit trying to sound high and mighty when you've provided nothing of substance.
This is stupid. I don't have time for this. I don't have time for you.

Ifrit Jambe is the coolest looking power-up post-timeksip in my opinion.

Sanji just rocks the blue flames really well and the way he finished off Queen was amazing. I still prefer Diable Jambe's introduction against Jyabura but Sanji was spamming it a bit too often post-timeskip and it was a shame we didn't see him use attacks without it (though not bad, Sanji simply integrated the power-up into his regular fighting style so it was used frequently, I'm just saying seeing him use haki a bit more would have been cool too).

Can't wait for Sanji's next major fight and power-up.