General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

I want sanji to use this technique with DJ so bad:josad:
will it ever happen bros..?:feelscryingman:
One man can never stop dreaming

Always thought it was pretty interesting that Sanji fights all sorts of opponents like Luffy. Oda will match up Zoro with swordsman or weapons user for reasons related to his dream but who was the last kick-based enemy for Sanji? Mr. 2? Vergo, Doflamingo have varied fighting styles. Jabra, Page One, Daifuku, Wadatsumi, all these other characters never even kicked once.

There may just be a shortage of kick-based fighters in general. In addition to Sanji, Zeff and Bon Clay, I can think of Don Sai but he wields a weapon and the himbo Blue Gilly. Marco might count. I guess there's no real reason to fight with only your legs and not your hands too.

Any kickers in Sanji's future? Not Queen. I can't see anyone in Blackbeard's crew with the powerful legs necessary to clash with Sanji, maybe Laffitte fights like Marco. A CP0 opponent for Sanji? A leg-based martial artist would be good.

Admiral Greenbull is a strong possibility for Sanji's counterpart IMO. Fujitora was a new admiral with a sword and samurai garments especially made to fight Zoro. Greenbull could be designed by Oda to fight Sanji. He doesn't eat food but he loves women which are strong characteristics tied to Sanji. If he's a plant man, then Oda might want Diable Jambe to burn his greenery to a crisp. Kizaru spams lasers against Whitebeard and Marco, a sword for Rayleigh then kicks fodder. I don't see him as a leg-based fighter. I hope Greenbull can fill that role and give Sanji one last kick battle.
I say it's very likely.
The two admirals were introduced as monsters while one is a swordsman and the other one is a good cook who talks about ladys.
A kick battle would be insane:neesama:

The strongest form of diable jambe is when Sanji is furious in this state:

Ex: hell memories and meteor strike

I still think Sanji has the full form of the devil, he will be able to materialize lucifer, which would be the complete form of diable jambe, would be like Zoro and Cavendish materializing ashura and hakuba.

It will be Sanji's form of fury coming from his emotions, this power up will overtake RS's power to the point that Sanji no longer needs to use it.

The strongest form of diable jambe is when Sanji is furious in this state:

Ex: hell memories and meteor strike

I still think Sanji has the full form of the devil, he will be able to materialize lucifer, which would be the complete form of diable jambe, would be like Zoro and Cavendish materializing ashura and hakuba.

It will be Sanji's form of fury coming from his emotions, this power up will overtake RS's power to the point that Sanji no longer needs to use it.
With Raid Suit, he will be a new breed like King LOL, specially with the wings and suit hahahaha

I miss the time where Sanji spins on his hands to kick people.

DJ is fine.
airwalk ruined his style.
Not really. Sky Walk makes it more mobile.

He still does that. Last time he did that was in Dressrosa against Doffy's men.
Post automatically merged:

imho

Concasser ( pg1 ko, Luffy ko)
Hell Memories
cross strike ( vs bigmom )
Don't forget Anti-Manner. One of, if not his strongest move and he hasn't use it yet in NW. I want to see it again in DJ/COA format. Hopefully in upcoming battle since his opponent is going YC lvl and Ancient Zoan, so need to use top tier moves to damage their hides majorly.
Post automatically merged:

With Raid Suit, he will be a new breed like King LOL, specially with the wings and suit hahahaha
Don't King and Sanji have unique similarities if you think about? Both can use fire, can fly in the air, have unique background from special clan, called perverts, wear suits (more his Black Leg Suit than RS), etc..

You think Oda putting them against each other? I would love a sky battle of Sanji vs King. It would be amazing :).

Last edited:
also here, i think that this state is > normal DJ

I also think their are different lvls to DJ

My theory steams off that DJ is a mutation caused by the drugs that Sora took. Since Sanji took all the emotions that were supposed to be for all 4 brothers....he is extremely passionate for a human being. This then created Diable Jambe.

I believe Diable Jambe depends on his emotions. The more angrier he gets the more stronger the attack.

Now take this for example when Sanji first met Vergo. He made him bleed and sent his ass flying with nameless attack.

Afterwards with Flanchet Strike he wasnt able to do as much damage

So why was a nameless attack stronger than named attack. Mostly because Sanji's techniques are named after the body parts he hits instead of being heiarchialy ranked in power like Luffy and Zoro. Sanji was more angrier with the first hit as you can see in the panel. But his anger became less as the fight continued and instead of anger he had to actually concentrate on the fight. The strength of the attack stems from how he is in the momment.

This is why base attacks were breaking Jabra's tekkai whilst a day before one of his strongest moves couldnt break through Blueno.

So like I said I believe their are different lvls of DJ dependant on how pissed off Sanji is at the moment. And HM is the highest lvl. And tbh HM further supports my idea because of how easy he is able to go in this mode. With one bad thought, he can literally generate Wada lvl AoE

The issue to this rule is Doffy. Was Sanji not pissed off against him or was he more in his protective nature and wanted to just be a distraction. Was he too scared that if he went in HM he may cause damage to his crewmates.

Dont know if Oda even thinks of these things.