General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

Speed is the same ,but the destructive capability /AP of his, (whatever you want to call it) multiplies dramatically.
Due to the speed increase.

"My powerfully Heated Leg...increase in Strength....with the Speed of my Attack"

From that we can see that DJ is Heats his Leg. Alrights.

Then he says Strength increase with the speed of my attack. Meaning the Strength increase is dependant on the speed. So if the strength increased then the speed also increased.

If he wanted to say what you want...then he would say

"My powerfully heated leg....increase in strength..."

He wouldnt need to mention that the strength increase is dependant on the speed. And if the strength increased because of the speed...that means the speed also increased. Because if it didnt...then the strength would stay the same.

If you look at the other translations hes also talking about attack speed. DJ increases Speed which then increases strength.

Due to the speed increase.

"My powerfully Heated Leg...increase in Strength....with the Speed of my Attack"

From that we can see that DJ is Heats his Leg. Alrights.

Then he says Strength increase with the speed of my attack. Meaning the Strength increase is dependant on the speed. So if the strength increased then the speed also increased.

If he wanted to say what you want...then he would say

"My powerfully heated leg....increase in strength..."

He wouldnt need to mention that the strength increase is dependant on the speed. And if the strength increased because of the speed...that means the speed also increased. Because if it didnt...then the strength would stay the same.

If you look at the other translations hes also talking about attack speed. DJ increases Speed which then increases strength.
His speech doesn't stop there...

The heat from the spinning increases his attack ,however along with the attack speed of his ,the destructive power becomes Demonic

The strength Increases no matter the speed of his ,but he has now this much destructive force thanks to his already good attack speed.

Lets update with all these new techniques….

Rotisserie Kick

Collier Strike

PH Sanji

Onigashma Sanji

Mouton Shot

Zou Sanji

Onigashma Sanji

Nameless cool DJ kick

——

So seems like Sanji’s DJ kicks got buffed.

- PH Collier Strike was a fodder clearing attack, now it turns a Calamity into Hybrid
- Zou Mouton Shot was a Headliner attack, now Sanji uses it to draw blood and send a Hybrid Calamity flying. Queen says he doesnt feel it….but it still a step up tbh.

I also noticed that Oda is getting pretty lazy with his DJ drawings. I mean he used to give us shit like this.

I mean it looked good in WCI as well lol.

Dont know whats going on now. Oda fell off in Wano, cause Mouton Shot and Collier Strike in Wano look ugly af. My goodness Oda need to get his art in check, were finally getting a Sanji 1v1…..he better not ruin it with bad art.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Queen is lying lol
How doesn't he feel it if he screams and spits blood everytime he gets hit and then he uses CoA to protect himself after that statement lol
It probably means that Sanji's damage isn't sticking. He can hurt Queen as he is, but Queen's recovery rate's too high. He'll need the Raid Suit to seal the deal.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Dont know whats going on now. Oda fell off in Wano, cause Mouton Shot and Collier Strike in Wano look ugly af. My goodness Oda need to get his art in check, were finally getting a Sanji 1v1…..he better not ruin it with bad art.
Agreed it's been extremely painful to look at. I can't even enjoy the chapters because of how god awful they look, regardless of the content.

I think Oda needs to take a break, his art is at an all time low rn. DJ just looks like a bunch of scribbles at this point. And Sanji used to have some of the best art and flow in his battles.