General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

Fan expectation about Sanji vs Page One fight in the anime:

Reality:

:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:
Nah highly doubt they won't great animation for a fight. Besides Toei's at their 'Low' isn't Studio Deen bad. Hardly from that as they are more dedicated on getting it right.
Post automatically merged:

Let's not joke over Sanji when we got Zoro for that. His Wano's performance have been riot of failure compare to Sanji. Not even counting NW yet. Can't wait to see Oda does to counter his fanbase yet again XD.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Nah highly doubt they won't great animation for a fight. Besides Toei's at their 'Low' isn't Studio Deen bad. Hardly from that as they are more dedicated on getting it right.
Post automatically merged:

Let's not joke over Sanji when we got Zoro for that. His Wano's performance have been riot of failure compare to Sanji. Not even counting NW yet. Can't wait to see Oda does to counter his fanbase yet again XD.
Don't worry man, I have a high expectation for the Sanji vs Page One fight so let's hope that Toei doesn't ruin this fight.:cheers:

for me the best DJ and coolest fight of Sanji(visual wise) is the one from movie Z(last fight against that Mosa Mosa dude)

rather than the deadly sins animation, you can just use the animation for sanji vs doflamingo
i really don't know how anime only viewers can survive dressrosa arc
i followed the anime upto Dressrosa alongside the manga.
totally got burned out from how stupid long it was.
i plan to binge watch Wano arc when the raid reaches its climax in manga

Sanji used RS to not be recognized by Drake and Hawkins duo. If Sanji couldn’t incapacitate P1 fast enough, Drake and Hawkins would come and directly recognize Sanji from his face. With RS, even though Drake and Hawkins would catch up, they would not be able to recognize who Sanji was and the plan would not be put under danger.
Sanji’s plan was logical, however, he did not take bath house incident and Drake/Hawkins duo being from North Blue into consideration, which enabled Drake to recognize Stealth Black was the same person with Sanji. (Drake is a Marine spy so he probably has access to all of the news from the world.)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
rather than the deadly sins animation, you can just use the animation for sanji vs doflamingo
i really don't know how anime only viewers can survive dressrosa arc
To be fair, Sanji vs Doflamingo fight wasn't that bad:kayneshrug:Except the fact that Doffy uses CoA for his cloak in the manga while in the anime Doffy just tanked Sanji's DJ without coating CoA on his feather cloak. But yeah, the animation in Dressrosa is a disaster:feelscryingman: