Questions & Mysteries Did Katakuri break Jinbe out of jail?

Did Katakuri free Jinbe?

• Total voters
So, you're saying Jinbe managed to escape from an enraged BM? That makes BM more of a joke........
Just like how Law's submarine at Marineford made a joke of Aokiji and Kizaru, the Straw Hats and their allies made a joke of the Buster Call at Enies Lobby or a young Doflamingo made a joke of all the guards and the CP0 at Mariejois, the Hapoo Navy of Garp, the evasion team of Magellan or Kanjuro of the whole alliance last chapter.
So please enough of that argument.

Just like how Law's submarine at Marineford made a joke of Aokiji and Kizaru, the Straw Hats and their allies made a joke of the Buster Call at Enies Lobby or a young Doflamingo made a joke of all the guards and the CP0 at Mariejois, the Hapoo Navy of Garp or Kanjuro of the whole alliance last chapter.
So please enough of that argument.
That argument is way too good and you have nothing to counter it :kayneshrug:

Jinbe escaping BM without any notable injuries makes no sense. The question here is, why do people want BM to look like a joke? :seriously: Hasn't she suffered enough already?

That argument is way too good and you have nothing to counter it :kayneshrug:

Jinbe escaping BM without any notable injuries makes no sense. The question here is, why do people want BM to look like a joke? :seriously: Hasn't she suffered enough already?
My counter is good too. Jinbei is far from being the first person to have escaped an apparently unescapable situation with no explanation out of plot armor or PIS and BM is certainely not the first top Tier to have been escaped by people far weaker than her due to that. If she is a joke so are Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Garp, Kaido and many others.

My answer would be no , i ll say he escaped or Big mom let him go .

I think Big Mom is playing huge tactic game for kaido's downfall because she saw luffy invading wano as opportunity to make pitfall lets see what happens .
Lmao. The compromising here is ridiculous. Jinbe escaped people, he wasnt captured. Youll find out next chapter.