Questions & Mysteries Did Katakuri break Jinbe out of jail?

Did Katakuri free Jinbe?

• Total voters
It doesn't matter how strong BM is, you are talking as if the fishmen were stand still just waiting for Big Mom to launch her attacks when they were just waiting for the right moment to go underwater and flee right in the area where they are the fastest ones.

Yes, he can make any character look silly and pathetic, but Kaido won't be affected by it as strongly as BM.
I have serious doubts about it. He already made him a crying drunk and him being unable of capturing the scabbards and Momobosuke and Hyori after Oden's death,have Luffy imprisonned instead of being killed, not having anyone to receive emergency calls during the Fire Festival, etc...

This is what you said:

''Kejon, think with your brain for a minute. It DOESNT matter what they do. If Judge sends thousands of fodder to their deaths to distract their escape it DOES NOT MATTER how strong they are. ''

This is me:

''BM with just one swing of Napoleon, could wipe them all out. She could also just use CoC. They're nothing. ''

You think BM can't beat fodder. Are you trolling?
Kejon, the point is, she CAN take them all out. Will she immediately? Like holy hell dude. You KNOW what im talking about.

Will the Sun Pirates do something in the ocean to distract them? Will Germa just throw countless fodder to OVERWHELM them momentarily?

You honestly sound completely in denial over the fact that Big Mom WILL be trumped in this situation lmao.

I have serious doubts about it. He already made him a crying drunk and him being unable of capturing the scabbards and Momobosuke and Hyori after Oden's death,have Luffy imprisonned instead of being killed, not having anyone to receive emergency calls during the Fire Festival, etc...
He was well able to, he just chose to ignore them. He reached the castle before the scabbards and held Momo by his throat, then left for whatever reason (boredom and lack of excitement from the remaninng ones from the Kozuki family is my guess)

Kejon, the point is, she CAN take them all out. Will she immediately? Like holy hell dude. You KNOW what im talking about.

Will the Sun Pirates do something in the ocean to distract them? Will Germa just throw countless fodder to OVERWHELM them momentarily?

You honestly sound completely in denial over the fact that Big Mom WILL be trumped in this situation lmao.
I can't believe your arguing that some random fodder is able to stall BM and her entire crew in her own territory.

But guys be honest, why Jinbe would let his crew stay their while he run away? Yes he is immun against death or life but not his crewmates, the overall reason for Jinbe to stay back was because to don´t let his crew alone to deal with Big mom+Big mom pirates. Jinbe is also someone who recover really fast, don´t need to mentioned how fast he was on his foot after taking insane attack of Akainu. Yet it take two-three whole weeks for Jinbe as fishmen to arrive in Wano, AFTER Big mom...

I can´t see Jinbe who stay back to protect his mens, run away after the boss himself(Big mom) shows up to kill his own mens...
I wouldn´t be surprise if Jinbe and co get defeated and later after Big mom leave Whole Cake island, Katakuri and Brulee allow only him to escape to help Luffy or something. Katakuri himself is smart enough to know how a big threat Big mom+Kaido could became and he is slighty supporting Luffy to take his own mother down.

Counting the point that Jinbe as fishmen need so long time to reach Wano, yes I can see something like this gonna happen.
I hope Oda reveal it next chapter before we move on Onigashima.

It makes it worse from a writing perpective, but not as a potrayal of Kaido imo. Oda showed he can wipe them all out easily if he wanted to, but made him be like 'meh, who cares about these fodder'
I was talking from the writing perspective. It shows that Kaido is perfectly able of letting potential threats escape despite having had the perfect occasion to crush them.