Powers & Abilities Did Nusjuro just made a Statement with his Island Slashing Attack?

Which of the two mentioned options is likely?

• Total voters
When Nusjuro was able to cut basically an island sized object in half, why was it that he didn‘t use it on sanji? Was he basically saying „You are not worth being killed by my sword, get bite diffed“

Or for the sanji bros out there „you are too tough, I need to bite you, my sword is too precious for me to be broken.“ (in two piece 😂)

Which poison are you going to pick? 💀

When Nusjuro was able to cut basically an island sized object in half, why was it that he didn‘t use it on sanji? Was he basically saying „You are not worth being killed by my sword, get bite diffed“

Or for the sanji bros out there „you are too tough, I need to bite you, my sword is too precious for me to be broken.“ (in two piece 😂)

Which poison are you going to pick? 💀
Not every swing is that powerful it's common sense.
Nasujuro was trying to cut a Child why wiuld he dish out Island level attack for that

Sanji already proved that he could block a serious two handed swing from Nusjuro, so Nusjuro was probably worried that his sword would break if he tried it again, at least if his teeth break he can just regenerate them.
So you‘re basically saying that sanjis durability is even higher than that what the nameless slash cut? And even funnier you are saying that his horse bite is also more powerful?

So you‘re basically saying that sanjis durability is even higher than that what the nameless slash cut? And even funnier you are saying that his horse bite is also more powerful?
Its the plot, Loda's fault.
If Slash on Sanji:
1/ he avoids / blocks ( too good win for Loda)
2/ he is killed or seriously injured if indeed a Horse bite makes Sanji fall ( too much for Oda)

That is one of the weak point of Oda , he's not going full into something.
If SH Character are left aside, why not using them as hypetool ?
And if you need for battle plot, give him some medecine.