Speculations Did Sakazuki just saved Luffy?

Is Sakazuki the saviour of the Toon Christ?

• Total voters

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sakazuki ordered CP0 to wait for Marines:

Rob Lucci however manage to take-down Sentomaru and take-over the seraphim:

Luffy is alone, CP0 outnumber and outgun him and that's without consdiring how injured Sentomaru is liability...

The way I see it CP0 have clear advantage over the mere Yonkou if this situation escalate.

Sakazuki's order basically saved Luffy from CP0. :wellwell:

Yeah.
Actually Kizaru will save Luffy's ass from being kicked by the so strong CP0
Then Luffy will run away as a coward to get more stronger, because now he still can't reach Kizaru's level.
Maybe in Elbaf he weill learn the Hakiman form ( Maybe Gear 6 ) to finally reach the Admiral's level.

Solid writing.

It would have worked if Lucci cared about anything that Akainu would say but obviously he doesn't give a fuck. So no, Akainu didn't save Luffy, he is irrelevant to what's going to happen next. I mean Kizaru even went to Egghead without consulting him.
Exact same thing Aramaki did in Wano and he was the biggest Akainu's fan. He went after Luffy and his gang but was stopped by an outside party aka Shanks 100 miles away CoC. Kizaru is coming for Vegapunk or Luffy and will be stopped by Zoro, he won't see Luffy nor Vegapunk

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It would have worked if Lucci cared about anything that Akainu would say but obviously he doesn't give a fuck. So no, Akainu didn't save Luffy, he is irrelevant to what's going to happen next. I mean Kizaru even went to Egghead without consulting him.
Exact same thing Aramaki did in Wano and he was the biggest Akainu's fan. He went after Luffy and his gang but was stopped by an outside party aka Shanks 100 miles away CoC. Kizaru is coming for Vegapunk or Luffy and will be stopped by Zoro, he won't see Luffy nor Vegapunk
I don't like this lack of respect that Akainu has been getting lately...
But it's to be expected for someone who's going up against the embodiment of Ace. Lol

The SHPs will flee Egghead before Kizaru arrive
Then what a waste of plot to bring an admiral if nothing happens. We gonna see more of Kizaru. Lucci from the get go ignored Akainu’s orders he isn’t stopping now neither is Luffy which Lucci wouldn’t stand still and take a beating. More action is going to unfold so we have to wait and see how things will play out.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nice fanfic