Le Fishe Thread Did Shanks got Scarred by BB when he was using his Kickboxing style?

Maybe Teach style is kickboxing too. They were probably even or Teach was slighty losing so he grabbed his weapon and scarred Shanks with it. Such unfair move fits Teach so well.

Shanks said he was serious and didn't let his guard down.

Meaning Shanks was using his Haki kickboxing while fighting BB.

And BB manage to damage and scarred him.

If Only he used his sword man, smh!

@Boiroy @nik87 @Orojackson Refugee @Lor D. Coast @wys @mly90 @Peenix @kumae @Rootbeer @Erkan12
What if it has something to do with the multiple personalities theory for blackbeard?

Not sure if you'll get the reference but I vaguely recall something from Yu-Gi-Oh during the duelist kingdom arc when yugi was dueling Pegasus. So Pegasus was able to read yugis mind and predict his next move, similar to how shanks has top rate fs. So yugi and yami (or the Pharoah) switched back and forth so that only one of them looked at the cards and the other had no clue and was the target for the mind reading.

Now what if blackbeard is able to do something similar to negate fs?

What if it has something to do with the multiple personalities theory for blackbeard?

Not sure if you'll get the reference but I vaguely recall something from Yu-Gi-Oh during the duelist kingdom arc when yugi was dueling Pegasus. So Pegasus was able to read yugis mind and predict his next move, similar to how shanks has top rate fs. So yugi and yami (or the Pharoah) switched back and forth so that only one of them looked at the cards and the other had no clue and was the target for the mind reading.

Now what if blackbeard is able to do something similar to negate fs?
Cool theory,i could see this being pulled off.