Current Events Did The Flying Six Exist Before Drake?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Title says it all, but I’ll add a bit more for flavor:

If X Drake didn’t join Kaido’s crew until the time skip, was it his addition that led to the formation of the Flying Six? Was there another member(s) that he replaced? Were the other folks in the group just regular Headliners, or did they previously hold this position before he infiltrated the organization?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think that as a unit called the Flying Six, they are rather new. But some of them must have been with Kaido for quite some time.
This is what I think as well; the other members have probably been Headliners for some time, but they weren’t collectively known as the Flying SIX until Drake (apparently more powerful than most of the existing crew) joined and they gained a pretty badass nickname.

This is what I think as well; the other members have probably been Headliners for some time, but they weren’t collectively known as the Flying SIX until Drake (apparently more powerful than most of the existing crew) joined and they gained a pretty badass nickname.
I feel that to be the case as well as I mentioned.

Drake probably chose to give them the name and is the captain and founder of the group.

Kaido doesn't strike like the type to do that lol.