Theory Did Vegapunk create Weevil ?!

YouTube #shorts version, about 57 seconds in length if you want to check it out instead of reading the text: https://youtube.com/shorts/7sIo8muA4Iw?feature=share
This is the text explanation with some extra detail that I could not fit in the video due to #shorts limitation of 1 minute for those that don't want to watch the video :
To begin, we know that Vegapunk has been associated along with Judge in Lineage factor and cloning experimentation back when they were co-leaders of the outlaw MADS scientist group. Also, we can assume that Weevil, while some features are like Whitebeard, his overall portrayal does not resemble Whitebeard otherwise, and he seemingly has a scar across his neck that seems to hint that this head was severed or assassinated and seemingly put back together. I don’t doubt Weevil is as strong as a young whitebeard, at least, physically, as he may have been an attempt to clone whitebeard by Vegapunk.

Image for Vegapunk and Judge's lineage factor and cloning/augmentation research in the manga:
I mention only Vegapunk and not judge since it might be the case that Judge was busy with Germa 66 to work on Weevil. I want to add that Bakkin may have seen Weevil, knew his capabilities, and manipulated him to listen to her and act as she wishes. Why would Vegapunk try to copy Whitebeard? Well, if he were to try and copy someone, why not the world's strongest man! Whitebeard has had many legends after all.

Oda also mentioned to his editor that after his editor seemed confused about why Oda called Weevil a cool character, and Oda said, “Weevil is cool to him in that sense”, “This hint may be tied with some of what Oda likes, and since we can assume Oda likes Cyborgs, Robots, and thus, probably scientific creations, may be Weevil is cool to Oda in the sense that he is a scientific creation. The wiki also mentions that he seemingly has traits like that of an ancient giant, and an ancient giant’s lineage factors may have been used to attempt to clone whitebeard’s strength as well, which is why Weevil may have some features of an ancient giant.
Image for Oda's conversation with his editor (Translation thanks to @sandman_AP on twitter) :

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Very interesting, tho I still like the theory that Hogback made him, but this one brings more ideas about who might Bakkin know or fool before. If he appeared just after WB's death she could stole him from one of them or be given by them to her to bring chaos upon the grand line.

B

Ballel

YouTube #shorts version, about 57 seconds in length if you want to check it out instead of reading the text: https://youtube.com/shorts/7sIo8muA4Iw?feature=share
This is the text explanation with some extra detail that I could not fit in the video due to #shorts limitation of 1 minute for those that don't want to watch the video :
To begin, we know that Vegapunk has been associated along with Judge in Lineage factor and cloning experimentation back when they were co-leaders of the outlaw MADS scientist group. Also, we can assume that Weevil, while some features are like Whitebeard, his overall portrayal does not resemble Whitebeard otherwise, and he seemingly has a scar across his neck that seems to hint that this head was severed or assassinated and seemingly put back together. I don’t doubt Weevil is as strong as a young whitebeard, at least, physically, as he may have been an attempt to clone whitebeard by Vegapunk.

Image for Vegapunk and Judge's lineage factor and cloning/augmentation research in the manga:
I mention only Vegapunk and not judge since it might be the case that Judge was busy with Germa 66 to work on Weevil. I want to add that Bakkin may have seen Weevil, knew his capabilities, and manipulated him to listen to her and act as she wishes. Why would Vegapunk try to copy Whitebeard? Well, if he were to try and copy someone, why not the world's strongest man! Whitebeard has had many legends after all.

Oda also mentioned to his editor that after his editor seemed confused about why Oda called Weevil a cool character, and Oda said, “Weevil is cool to him in that sense”, “This hint may be tied with some of what Oda likes, and since we can assume Oda likes Cyborgs, Robots, and thus, probably scientific creations, may be Weevil is cool to Oda in the sense that he is a scientific creation. The wiki also mentions that he seemingly has traits like that of an ancient giant, and an ancient giant’s lineage factors may have been used to attempt to clone whitebeard’s strength as well, which is why Weevil may have some features of an ancient giant.
Image for Oda's conversation with his editor (Translation thanks to @sandman_AP on twitter) :
Good theory! Oda's message might be that DNA alone doesn't make a strong person.

Loki can increase the growth of something
Weevil is basically a Child whose body growth was sped up, turning him into a Strong Mature Man but with a Child's Mind

I won't be surprised if this process also made all his physical stats grow beyond their limits, turning him into a Frankenstein-Like Monster
That's why Kizaru hyped his Strength (Basically imagine that Loki have the Power that created Energy Steroids from Fishmen Island but instead of side-effects, he completely control such power & can choose how to tweak it)

Thanks for all your comments guys!
One of my favorite parts about One Piece is its community. It's always lively with theories, discussions and more, and it's always interesting to read people's takes and insights on it. :D
Post automatically merged:

Can u do speaking version for my Greatest one piece trézor teory??????..
I'm not sure what the theory is or what that word means, but if you want, I can try and do a video version of your One Piece theory sure :D Sounds like fun.
Edit: I'm going to be busy though for the next few weeks, so perhaps after that.

B

Ballel

Loki can increase the growth of something
Weevil is basically a Child whose body growth was sped up, turning him into a Strong Mature Man but with a Child's Mind

I won't be surprised if this process also made all his physical stats grow beyond their limits, turning him into a Frankenstein-Like Monster
That's why Kizaru hyped his Strength (Basically imagine that Loki have the Power that created Energy Steroids from Fishmen Island but instead of side-effects, he completely control such power & can choose how to tweak it)
that doesn't sound bad. It would explain his personality and his appearance. The scars might come from extreme growth spurts.

Thanks for all your comments guys!
One of my favorite parts about One Piece is its community. It's always lively with theories, discussions and more, and it's always interesting to read people's takes and insights on it. :D
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure what the theory is or what that word means, but if you want, I can try and do a video version of your One Piece theory sure :D Sounds like fun.
Edit: I'm going to be busy though for the next few weeks, so perhaps after that.
Thank you...my englesh is very bad that's why i asked you..

you'll be mindblow i promise you my one piece trezor teory is da best and closest to teh truth...

Thank you...my englesh is very bad that's why i asked you..

you'll be mindblow i promise you my one piece trezor teory is da best and closest to teh truth...
Sounds exciting :D There is a mega theory I have planned to release as well, so I'll work on that first, then after, I'll work on making a video for your theory. In that time, are you going to post it to WorstGen in text form?

Sounds exciting :D There is a mega theory I have planned to release as well, so I'll work on that first, then after, I'll work on making a video for your theory. In that time, are you going to post it to WorstGen in text form?
Yes i plan to make both writen and youtube version of my theories..Can u pm your one piece trezor theory????..