Theory Did Xebec have a Devil Fruit?

O

Omaiwaa

So i haven't seen this anywhere & thought I'd post my opinion so if it's revealed true I have some evidence haha.

I always thought from when he was revealed that he was the previous user of the darkness fruit Blackbeard currently has. Blackbeard seemed to know a lot about the fruit prior to his discovery of it, & seeing as Xebec was a generation before Blackbeard, it's not too farfetched to believe he died in the war between Roger Garp & Co.

There are a lot of correlations between Blackbeard & Xebec as well so I think it would tie in nicely.

What do you all think?

I think he is the lurking legend and is coming back so i don't think he was the previous user of yami yami and since his Rival Roger didn't have a fruit i don't think he had one either.

O

Omaiwaa

I think he is the lurking legend and is coming back so i don't think he was the previous user of yami yami and since his Rival Roger didn't have a fruit i don't think he had one either.
Why do you think that? Out of curiosity

Why do you think that? Out of curiosity
Because Oda said that he will introduce a Lurking Legend who is connected to whitebeard and will be the greatest enemy Luffy has faced thus far and about sixty something chapter after that interview we are introduced to Rogers greatest enemy who had 3 of the Yonko working for him including Wb and i don't think this was an accident and Oda already has put this guy hype so high with even adding Shiki and captain John to his group i don't think this is something he would do just for a dead character.

Because Oda said that he will introduce a Lurking Legend who is connected to whitebeard and will be the greatest enemy Luffy has faced thus far and about sixty something chapter after that interview we are introduced to Rogers greatest enemy who had 3 of the Yonko working for him including Wb and i don't think this was an accident and Oda already has put this guy hype so high with even adding Shiki and captain John to his group i don't think this is something he would do just for a dead character.
No way his the greatest enemy Luffy has/will face dude would be like a century old lol, if he is alive by the time luffy fights him he would have already gone through Kaido and I'm having trouble believing old man Xebec beats Kaido or blackbeard.

No way his the greatest enemy Luffy has/will face dude would be like a century old lol, if he is alive by the time luffy fights him he would have already gone through Kaido and I'm having trouble believing old man Xebec beats Kaido or blackbeard.
Xebeck already has a portrayal above or atleast equal to Wb who was considered the strongest Yonko even around 70 years old so if Xebeck is even 80 he could still be admiral level or he could have a method to stay young a df or soemthing and still be Pk level and i don't think that would be even necessary his threat is not just from himself if he is going to comeback i expect him to form his crew again which Kaido himself is a part of and according to garp Rox pirates > whole Navy .

Xebeck already has a portrayal above or atleast equal to Wb who was considered the strongest Yonko even around 70 years old so if Xebeck is even 80 he could still be admiral level or he could have a method to stay young a df or soemthing and still be Pk level and i don't think that would be even necessary his threat is not just from himself if he is going to comeback i expect him to form his crew again which Kaido himself is a part of and according to garp Rox pirates > whole Navy .
Aight aight such a stretch though like longer then what luffy can do.

Very misguieded post

Nothing suggests the Admirals arent as strong as the Yonko - Admiral level isn't a thing - merely 'Top Tier'. Besides, I doubt Xebec was as strong as Newgate and Roger at their absolute peak. I would expect he was around as strong as the current Yonko and Admirals; that's enough to make you legendary, especially with the progeny that he had following his downfall.

According to Garp, nothing like that was ever said.

As for his fruit, that's certainly possible. If I were a betting man I'd say (assuming he's still alive and is the lurking legend) that he doesnt have one. If he isn't the lurking legend and is indeed deceased then we're talking Gomu Gomu no Mi - Roger fought him and defeated him alongside Garp. Is it coincidence then that the fruit ended up being protected by both Shanks (Roger's assumed successor) and Garp in East Blue? Hell nah.

Very misguieded post

Nothing suggests the Admirals arent as strong as the Yonko - Admiral level isn't a thing - merely 'Top Tier'. Besides, I doubt Xebec was as strong as Newgate and Roger at their absolute peak. I would expect he was around as strong as the current Yonko and Admirals; that's enough to make you legendary, especially with the progeny that he had following his downfall.

According to Garp, nothing like that was ever said.

As for his fruit, that's certainly possible. If I were a betting man I'd say (assuming he's still alive and is the lurking legend) that he doesnt have one. If he isn't the lurking legend and is indeed deceased then we're talking Gomu Gomu no Mi - Roger fought him and defeated him alongside Garp. Is it coincidence then that the fruit ended up being protected by both Shanks (Roger's assumed successor) and Garp in East Blue? Hell nah.
Well i think that Xebec its actually the strongest character in One Piece by the moment. Whitbeard, Shiki and Big Mom were 30/35yrs, we know that the "prime age" is at 40yrs, and Kaido was as strong as Luffy is now or even stronger. Even if he recruited this crew from a game, how could he retain them?
The World Government needed an alliance between Garp and Roger, both at their prime and their respective crews to stop him.
And by the way, we can theorize about a possible betrayel of WhiteBeard, because we know that what WhiteBeard liked was a family, where the partnership and respect were it all, and Xebec doesn't even care about that as the rocks pirates fight each other.
I don't know what could be his fruit the logia of water is a cool ideia, most broken fruit on the manga, countering every other devil fruit user, so only haki users can fight him (Garp, and for the moment Roger, as we dont know if he had a fruit or not). That also helps to understand how he could retain these four legends on the same crew, but Oda said that, that devil fruit doesn't exist. I doubt it was Yami Yami no mi, very obvious move from Oda, also i dont think WhiteBeard would let someone of their crew eat a fruit from someone he didnt like. Maybe he was just the best haki user, that lost to the next two strongest haki users, we dont know, we have to wait to see.

I hope he's still alive.

And apparently he is the Lurking Legend who eat the Vita Vita fruit, the older he is the stronger he is. He can freely control his bodily metabolism. if others are getting sickness like infection, he gets extra superpowers like the ability to infect others. If others wound when getting slashes or punched, he gets healed at every physical attacks inflicted at him.

The real final boss of Wano. Let Zoro and Kidd and Law participate in wounding Kaidou. After Luffy beat Kaidou alongside the warriors, then the real greatest challenge for Luffy to solo, the true WSC, Rocks D. Xebec, will be here. No more hostage matters.

F

Fallen Prince

I would like to think he had no devil fruit. Makes sense he collected powerful df users in the world despite possessing no df.

I think the yami yami if he had one. And that is why/how BB come to know about the yami secret skills (if it actually plays a role in the 3 df final count)(don't think there was another yami user who has ever done the same). But on the other hand it would be interesting if he had the gomu gomu (but I doubt that).

Also it would be interesting if there was some sort of not only will but "piece of soul" of the precedent users of the df who resides with it (a sort of avatar state who can communicate with the previous users but just to a very very small degree, something like Bellmere pushing Nami out ofbthebdoor of her old house, or the spirit of the Going Merry, to not disrupt the wall that must exist between the dead and the living).

Last edited:
I think thevyami yami if he had one. And that is why/how BB come to know about the yami secret skills (if it actually plays a role in the 3 df final count)(don't think there was another yami user who has ever done the same). But on the other hand it would be interesting if he had the gomu gomu (but I doubt that).

Also it would be interesting if there was some sort of not only will but "piece of soul" of the precedent users of the df who resides with it (a sort of avatar state who can communicate with the previous users but just to a very very small degree, something like Bellmere pushing Nami out ofbthebdoor of her old house, or the spirit of the Going Merry, to not disrupt the wall that must exist between the dead and alive).
I think there's a reason that two strong guys with no devil fruit fought Xebec