General & Others Did Zoro have a training wheel for Enma?

M

MD Zolo

I want to talk about what Tenguyama said to Zoro in Chapter 955.

He said that one of the reasons why Zoro was able to easily handle Enma was because Zoro already had another sword made by the same guy who made Enma (Shimotsuki Kouzaburo).

So, my question is do you think that Wado acted as an training wheel for Zoro? I mean, if someone like Kin'emon had wielded Wado for 10 years, would he be able to tame Enma too?

Last edited by a moderator:

He said that one of the reasons why Zoro was able to easily handle Enma was because Zoro already had another one sword made by the same guy who made Enma (Shimotsuki Kouzaburo).

So, my question is do you think that Wado acted as an training wheel for Zoro? I mean, if someone like Kin'emon had wielded Wado for 10 years, would he be able to tame Enma too?
Oden never wielded wado but still used enma at young age. I think you just need to have a strong haki and controls it, also the main thing : Will!!
At the end, everything is related to will. More Will you have the more you will do exceptional things.

He said that one of the reasons why Zoro was able to easily handle Enma was because Zoro already had another sword made by the same guy who made Enma (Shimotsuki Kouzaburo).

Well that's assuming Kin'emon has much growth potential as Zoro.

It's possible kin'emon would require 20 years with Wado Ichimonji to get to where Zoro is

I think there is a difference between taming Enma(as zoro did in the beggining) and mastering it which is what zoro did by training off-panel.
Zoro didn't need Wado ichimonji to tame Enma, he did it by himself.
Also tenguyama said zoro is clearly getting used to Enma at a fast rate due to the connection of Enma and Wado through kozaborou(chapter 955).
We also have Oden who never used wado,but was still able to tame Enma since age 4(latest sbs info).
Clearly different from taming Enma because you are used to wado.
In conclusion,no Kin'emon wouldn't be able to do that even if he had wado for his entire life as wado doesn't help tame Enma, it helps you master it faster.

it was for sure helpful that he already had some experience with the vibe of the sword, but to use it to full extent I think he will have to do what he does every day train but he will for sure master it faster and he is in the perfect environment to learn it's secrets

M

MD Zolo

Well that's assuming Kin'emon has much growth potential as Zoro.

It's possible kin'emon would require 20 years with Wado Ichimonji to get to where Zoro is
Then I would like to get the answer to the following question from you:

Did Oda really set up 60 chapters to state that Zoro is easily taming Enma due having interacted with Wado for half of his life, specially when you and every one of us believe otherwise?

Because you said the other day that the 60 chapters were set up for the swords. I only created this thread because I wanted to if others felt that Oda spent 60 chapters to tell us about Wado's (perceived) importance for handling Enma?

Enma isnt a training wheel its a PU. If 4 year old Oden can handle it, calling it a training wheel for Zoro is embrassing.
But in One Piece, don't swords need to have an attachment to their masters? Oden wielded the sword probably since it's forging. I don't think Wado will let anyone else wield it without proving their worth either.

Then I would like to get the answer to the following question from you:

Did Oda really set up 60 chapters to state that Zoro is easily taming Enma due having interacted with Wado for half of his life, specially when you and every one of us believe otherwise?

Because you said the other day that the 60 chapters were set up for the swords. I only created this thread because I wanted to if others felt that Oda spent 60 chapters to tell us about Wado's (perceived) importance for handling Enma?
Huh?

Are you asking what Wado actually does to help Zoro use Enma?

Well it does nothing.

Zoro is the one who does it. Zoro is the one who got familiar with a sword that was similar to Enma. So Wado Ichimonji is not DOING anything. It's just a sword that happened to be quite similar to another sword.

I don't know if I've answered your question. To be honest I have no idea what you were asking.