Chapter Discussion Did Zoro only cut Kaido with Enma

Indeed, its one slash but it uses all 3 blades, its like he is combining the power of all 3 swords into a single slash. A lot of his atacks work like that, specialy ones that are ranged atacks like the 1080 pound cannon you used as an example.

Another example, again with Pica:

It cuts Pica clean off with one single slash, yet uses all 3 swords.

I mean, why did the tables have turned?

Why are Sanjifans wanking Zoro while we are being realistic about the grandmaster's power?
:zorothink:

Because think, if it was the case that Zoro only cut with enma, that would mean he could easily do 2 more slashes that would do the same ammount of damage, meaning he would be able to do atacks that would do 200% more damage, and Sanjifans think Zoro can pull that off when he masters enma. If thats not wanking Zoro i dont know what is.
:zehaha:

I mean, why did the tables have turned?

Why are Sanjifans wanking Zoro while we are being realistic about the grandmaster's power?
:zorothink:

Because think, if it was the case that Zoro only cut with enma, that would mean he could easily do 2 more slashes that would do the same ammount of damage, meaning he would be able to do atacks that would do 200% more damage, and Sanjifans think Zoro can pull that off when he masters enma. If thats not wanking Zoro i dont know what is.
:zehaha:
:smart:

big brain time