Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

Zoro's power up was provided by his training and then the sword presumably nerfed him too all the time

Then he enrolled ACoC but that's something he had already featured in Asura probably and then he just developed a new version of haki combining CoA and CoC

That's a portrayal with Zoro himself since both promised that to their Captains (though Oda won't fool me, a cheap copy of Katakuri), you even have the panels drawn there kekw.
That's a portrayal for zoro himself, true
but it's also a portrayal for king, you cant just leave that out even if it's a cheap copy of katakuri, it still is canon

Obviously Kaku wont have that portrayal since they were barely "starting" while here they are already confronting the final "lines". So pretty much a stupid argument.
Irrelevant, Oda is the author, he could have written the fight such that he could insert the very same moment anytime he wanted, but he didnt

Irrelevant again. Luffy survived that during the TS since in that island each week was a different clima or something like that. And that btw is the typical trait of every different race in OP (gyojins can "control" water and breath and live underwater, Minks manipulate electricity, and Lunarians have a strong body and fire powers). Oh yeah, obviously in a cold weather they are good with fire powers and in a hot clima they are even better. What a surprise.
Luffy barely survived in a cold environment
Luffy have never shown his ability to resist heat easily

Literally, the only hazard luffy immune to is lightning lol, there are more than lightning such as heat, cold, poison, radiation, etc

And no, Lunarian is more special than gyojins, minks, or whatever race you want to list
water is useless against gyojins
lightning is useless against mink

but any hazard is useless against lunarian, queen said "hazardous environments", and it is not limited to only cold and heat
Lunarian is like a combination of them all in terms of hazard resistency, and that's an advantage against any elemental users

The 3ºrd argument is completely stupid. Literally the CP9 have a meassurement system of the strength lmaooooooo.
who said CP9 didnt have strength measurement system? I said that Oda didnt bother to make Kaku as the right hand man of Lucci

You did some mental gymnastics at the lvl of a true Zorotard there kekw.
BM means that if earlier they fought SN were 100/70/90/60/80, now they are 120/90/110/80/100.
Hope with numbers you understand that you wrote there a complete nonsense.

On the opposite, Marco said, "it's tough fight against two people with billion bounties". Here, each one, King/Queen, is "a billion man". Here it doesnt exist that distinction at all. In the same way Sanji when lost against both of them or when Zoro wanted with Luffy to go to the roof and saw King and Queen.
then you literally just ruined your argument

Marco said "it's tough to fight against two people with billion berries", not "it's equally tough to fight against two people with billion berries". If lets say we quantitize King and Queen power level, and if Marco would consider that anyone whose power is above 80 is tough to fight against, then it just means King and Queen strength respectively is above 80, It doesnt mean If King is 87, then Queen must be 86-88, not at all going by your logic

BM's sweet generals have a clear difference in bounties which is the indicator for us the readers. King and Queen no. Both have 1.3XX.
Bro, are you listening to my point at all?

I will say this again,

King and Queen can share similar portrayals, but it doesnt change the fact that Oda gave some more to king, while he didnt give that to Queen

Really, you didnt need to repeat the similar portrayals king and queen have, because what i asked is the portrayals Oda gave to king exclusively, you just need to explain why the portrayal that oda gave to king and not to queen is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, like what you said in your first paragraph

Name me Queen's strength related portrayal that king doesnt have, you would find none
Name me King's strength related portrayal that queen doesnt have, and you would find at least 2

and talking about BM's sweet general, BM's opinion on why katakuri shouldnt get a special position is more relevant than Marine opinion to give kata higher bounty than smoothie, becaue BM knows best his children strength

If his portrait would have been released, his family would know about him kekw. And since they want to expand their power/authority since... ever, they would go after Sanji since then so they can use him. Obviously it wasnt the moment for that plot at that time.
bro, you do realize that Oda could have made sanji's arabasta bounty drawn with hand just like sanji's EL bounty that was drawn with hand?

and Sanji's EL lobby bounty had "Vinsmoke" in it, you do realize that by your own thought that should be a problem already right? but look, his family never noticed it

Yeah, so he wasnt interested in blocking King because... he was a nice guy? He used his 100% there but with King he went with the 20% ? kekw
not because he was a nice guy, but because it's a strategy not to use all of your power in one go, especially in the beginning of the fight

the analogy would be, it would be more difficult to lift a 25 kg dumbell than to lift a 15 kg dumbell even if you can actually do both, and the reps you would achieve is definitely lower when you lift the 25 kg dumbell

Zoro was basically doing the "one rep max" when he was blocking hakai

And the sacrifice... oh my god, totally stupid when in the next second we saw that Law could simply Shambled them since Luffy told them in advance, trash writing at its finest so Zoro would go back from rooftop since his fanservice role ended there :gokulaugh:
same with zoro, when zoro was blocking hakai, he was basically doing the "one rep max" lifting

"In the next second"
you got it with the keyword

had zoro not blocked hakai initially, everyone would have died already, or at least be gruesomely injured

If you "saw" that, it means I was talking about tier, same tier.
There are only 2 pair totally equal in this manga. Dorry & Broggy, InuNeko.
then that's fair

lol cry more dude, zoro is just a subordinate, it is all he will ever be.
He's not getting adv CoC, that is hyped up as something only the strongest have.
Not something the subordinates of the strongest need to bully weaker subordinates who don't have it.

His new powerup will be Shimotsuki related.
just like this subordinate who got the power of the strongest? :gokulaugh:
bozo