General & Others Do all of you still think this raid will fail?

for me personally I don't think it will fail, Oda already set up so many advantages to the alliance and some disadvantages to beast pirates to make the raid fail. like Beast pirates getting divided being switched to alliance sides because of stupid plot, and Kaido weakening state which was already mention by yamato, this shows Oda already making an excused why Kaido will loose this war. since oda likes to justify the outcome of battles with excuses, The reasons Whitebeard Failed back in marineford was not because of the marine being superior, its because of some Circumstances that happen, like the incident Whitebeard getting betrayed and stab by Squard weakening him making him vulnerable with fatal attacks in the future. then Blackbeard pirates interfering, even with Aces Death, WB still has the capabilities to even the score taking out one of admirals if blackbeard didn't show up. so for me i don't see reason for the raid to fail with all the things oda presented. unless there's something un expecting scenario that will happen, like the WG deciding to help kaido, but they already said they will juts sit idle and wait for the outcome.

W

Wonderful World

No.

The introduction of Kin'emon and Momonosuke set the framework for Wano way back in Punk Hazard, so it would be pointless for all their preparation to fail after what we've learned up to this point.

While I don't think the raid will fail, CP-0 going after Robin will further up the stakes and make things a whole lot more urgent if they somehow capture her, but that's it.

Just my take.

Only Morj and five of his followers think the raid will still fail.
Actually i think even Morj knows it won't fail at this point but he's sinking with his ship.
if wano is supposed to parrallel thriller bark then after kaido there is probably a second villain aka the world government. but to answer the question no i dont think it will fail but i do think kid and law will lose but upon seeing kaido lose big mom will retreat to the nearest island(probably elbalf) since their alliance is effectively over since kaido lost

for me personally I don't think it will fail, Oda already set up so many advantages to the alliance and some disadvantages to beast pirates to make the raid fail. like Beast pirates getting divided being switched to alliance sides because of stupid plot, and Kaido weakening state which was already mention by yamato, this shows Oda already making an excused why Kaido will loose this war. since oda likes to justify the outcome of battles with excuses, The reasons Whitebeard Failed back in marineford was not because of the marine being superior, its because of some Circumstances that happen, like the incident Whitebeard getting betrayed and stab by Squard weakening him making him vulnerable with fatal attacks in the future. then Blackbeard pirates interfering, even with Aces Death, WB still has the capabilities to even the score taking out one of admirals if blackbeard didn't show up. so for me i don't see reason for the raid to fail with all the things oda presented. unless there's something un expecting scenario that will happen, like the WG deciding to help kaido, but they already said they will juts sit idle and wait for the outcome.
No. Dont listen Youtubers. They dont know what they are talking about. Raid will be a success this theory depends on there would be an act 4 as fight.
I think Raid will be a success and act 4 will be against Marines and Big Mom Pirates or its gonna wrap the arc we just have Wait and see.:cheers:

No. Dont listen Youtubers. They dont know what they are talking about. Raid will be a success this theory depends on there would be an act 4 as fight.
I think Raid will be a success and act 4 will be against Marines and Big Mom Pirates or its gonna wrap the arc we just have Wait and see.:cheers:
actually if there is an act 4. it will probably be kaido's defeat.
act 1 is always introducing the characters
act 2 is set up for rising action
act 3 is the rising action
act 4 is climax
act 5 is conclusion

so now act 3 is all the action
act 4 is supposed to be shorter than act 3 so it will probably only focus on luffy's fight. when kaido loses the alliance between big mom and kaido is basically over so big mom will retreat to the nearest island(probably elbalf)
then act 5 will be banquet

act 4 is climax
act 5 is conclusion

act 4 is supposed to be shorter than act 3 so it will probably only focus on luffy's fight. when kaido loses the alliance between big mom and kaido is basically over so big mom will retreat to the nearest island(probably elbalf)
I can see that but so far after the acts there is a small timeskip thats why i dont think Oda will cut away from the action. But i do think we will get Kaido flashback beginning of act 4 just like Oden but with Rocks.
Raid failing is not a bad theory and i can see that happening but i dont want arc to get longer and there are some inconsistencies with that theory too like what are Strawhats are gonna do at that time.
Raid will end in act 3 thats my hope at least and maybe Big Mom defeat in act 4 with Marines.

I can see that but so far after the acts there is a small timeskip thats why i dont think Oda will cut away from the action. But i do think we will get Kaido flashback beginning of act 4 just like Oden but with Rocks.
Raid failing is not a bad theory and i can see that happening but i dont want arc to get longer and there are some inconsistencies with that theory too like what are Strawhats are gonna do at that time.
Raid will end in act 3 thats my hope at least and maybe Big Mom defeat in act 4 with Marines.
i think we are getting a kaido flashback too. i also agree that raid failing is not a bad theory. but i like a lot of people think wano is geting a little too long like i love all the action and growth but it really is getting long its probably in my top 5 arcs but it really is long ill probably not reread wano so soon cause of its length.

act 4 is climax
act 5 is conclusion

Act 4 will happend another day after the raid.

i think we are getting a kaido flashback too. i also agree that raid failing is not a bad theory. but i like a lot of people think wano is geting a little too long like i love all the action and growth but it really is getting long its probably in my top 5 arcs but it really is long ill probably not reread wano so soon cause of its length.
Its like a saga at this rate. Wano has too many plotlines and characters this is the weakness of the arc.
The fact that i say arc can get longer because i want Luffy to beat Big Mom. Probably Wano is last time we see her so i want a proper ending to her.
We as fans want to see other islands at this point. Like thinking about Elbaf, Laugh Tale and final war already makes me hyped about end of the series. :blush:

Its like a saga at this rate. Wano has too many plotlines and characters this is the weakness of the arc.
The fact that i say arc can get longer because i want Luffy to beat Big Mom. Probably Wano is last time we see her so i want a proper ending to her.
We as fans want to see other islands at this point. Like thinking about Elbaf, Laugh Tale and final war already makes me hyped about end of the series. :blush:
Luffy vs Big Mom shall be flabbergasting as a match.