Current Events Do we getting the God Valley Flashback for chapter 1000?

Do we get God Valley Flashback for chapter 1000

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Hello everyone here, the recent chapter 999 come out today and we finally reach chapter 1000.
Their a many speculation which chapter we gonna get, do we get a chapter where Luffy finally meet Kaido&Big mom, with means a chapter still in onigashima?
Or do we jump into a another place(I doubt it) similar as chapter 956/957?

The recent chapter end with Big mom telling Kaido about his devilfruit:

The similarity with the end of chapter 998 is the same, where Yamato start talking about Ace>Who lead us to the current chapter and Ace Flashback.

Similar as chapter 998, in 999 Big mom start talking about the day where Rocks fall and where Kaido get his devilfruit power.
With meaning the it could happen similar like chapter 998, we getting for chapter 1000 the flashback about God valley!!

What is your though, do you think we gonna get the God valley flashback now or do we get something else?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Nah. At least not a fullblown flashback. Chapter 1000 will be about Luffy. I'm surer of that than the sun rising next morning.
Why about Luffy specifically?

There are countless subplots going on right now and we are stuck with Zoro/Marco. There's the Sanji matter to be settled too, the Tobi Roppo, Big Mom. The list is never ending overall in all honesty. But I agree it should not be about a flashback if Oda really wants to make It a special chapter.

Doesn't look like it. The borders of the page don't have the darkening effect.

It's gonna be that shit double spread with Luffy and K&BM plus maybe some stuff from Oden's diary.

Doubt it, this whole chapter was a set up for Luffy's arrival at the roof and the chapter should be about him as well maybe some will of the D explanation and that spread that we all have been waiting for Luffy vs Kaido and Big Mom.

We will also get to see his reaction on what happened with Scabbards as well, next chapter should be GOOD.

Hello everyone here, the recent chapter 999 come out today and we finally reach chapter 1000.
Their a many speculation which chapter we gonna get, do we get a chapter where Luffy finally meet Kaido&Big mom, with means a chapter still in onigashima?
Or do we jump into a another place(I doubt it) similar as chapter 956/957?

The recent chapter end with Big mom telling Kaido about his devilfruit:

The similarity with the end of chapter 998 is the same, where Yamato start talking about Ace>Who lead us to the current chapter and Ace Flashback.

Similar as chapter 998, in 999 Big mom start talking about the day where Rocks fall and where Kaido get his devilfruit power.
With meaning the it could happen similar like chapter 998, we getting for chapter 1000 the flashback about God valley!!

What is your though, do you think we gonna get the God valley flashback now or do we get something else?
I think even if we get a glimpse of the past it will just be to characterize Xebec compared to us getting the actual fight between Roger, Garp and the others.

I say this because the title of the chapter will be - "The legend never ends"
Last time in chapter 100 the title was- "The legend begins"
In that Oda started out with this page-

The legendary monologue by Roger :steef:. It is evident that Oda is touching upon the themes of the series out of which a core component is inherited will.

With the developments in this chapter of Yamato pulling out her diary and the constant references about D through Law previously and Yamato now, it's clear that Oda will expand upon the inherited will of D, whose "legend never ends".

Perfectly lines up with the title and with what Oda would want with a momentous occasion like chapter 1000.

So we can see how exactly Xebec's will lives on through a discourse between BM & Kaido and his Roger potentially being the antithetical D to what Xebec represents could be used to show how Luffy's mirrors Roger in this case when Kaido & BM get the same vibe from him that they got from Roger back then.

Another info bomb that I can expect is about why the country's borders were closed and how the D's, Kozuki's were related in that respect and how Luffy is relevant in that big picture here.

Used to think so, but now I doubt it. To much hints on the Worst Generation in this chapter and no panel of Luffy.
Chapter 1000 will be centred on Luffy meeting Kidd and Killer, Law doing something (with Hawkins?) and Marco managing to take Zoro to the roof (handling the Calamities matchups by consequence).
End of chapter will be Worst Generation (part of it at least) vs Old Generation (Kaido and Big Mom).
Most of the focus will for sure be on Luffy since this chapter really hyped him, and during the last 9-10 chapters he had a really marginal role.

Why about Luffy specifically?.
:kaidowhat:

Doubt it, this whole chapter was a set up for Luffy's arrival at the roof and the chapter should be about him as well maybe some will of the D explanation and that spread that we all have been waiting for Luffy vs Kaido and Big Mom.

We will also get to see his reaction on what happened with Scabbards as well, next chapter should be GOOD.
My predicition was the Will of D will be revealed in Chapter 1000. Yamato knows what it is!

No
Bigmom already asked about Luffy
It's clear we are gonna get Luffy and some of the other Sn on the dome but i was thinking Luffy would find Jack this chapter so his warm up can start but it looks like Jack is gonna be saved for someone else

Im just.... gonna say no so i wont be dissapointed when it doesnt go tthere
I think even if we get a glimpse of the past it will just be to characterize Xebec compared to us getting the actual fight between Roger, Garp and the others.

The legendary monologue by Roger :steef:. It is evident that Oda is touching upon the themes of the series out of which a core component is inherited will.

With the developments in this chapter of Yamato pulling out her diary and the constant references about D through Law previously and Yamato now, it's clear that Oda will expand upon the inherited will of D, whose "legend never ends".

Perfectly lines up with the title and with what Oda would want with a momentous occasion like chapter 1000.

So we can see how exactly Xebec's will lives on through a discourse between BM & Kaido and his Roger potentially being the antithetical D to what Xebec represents could be used to show how Luffy's mirrors Roger in this case when Kaido & BM get the same vibe from him that they got from Roger back then.

Another info bomb that I can expect is about why the country's borders were closed and how the D's, Kozuki's were related in that respect and how Luffy is relevant in that big picture here.
dragon looks so crisp :steef:

“Do we getting” 🤣

:steef::steef::steef:

The chapter will focus on OP Jesus,so I wouldn't want flashback to be couple of page's long,it would be best if the flashback starts at end of the chapter,that would give Oda a chance to do a full chapter or two about the Rocks history.

The chapter will focus on OP Jesus,so I wouldn't want flashback to be couple of page's long,it would be best if the flashback starts at end of the chapter,that would give Oda a chance to do a full chapter or two about the Rocks history.
I like the idea, first we see Luffy and co arriving at the top and facing Kaido&BigMom and then the flashback starts.
Eitherway would love both cases.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Rocks flashback. Outside of Wano.

Everything just to leave this island for few chapters.

I think at the most it would be one to two pages of it, if we are to get it at all. The Roger Whitebeard Marineford flashback was about that length. The proper Rocks/Garp/Roger flashback is EoS stuff.

Most of the chapter is going to be the first arrivals on the roof, with Luffy seeing whatever broken mess Kaido has left the Scabbards in, maybe some more Yamato stuff. Could also be the end of Act 3, who knows.

I dont think we will get rocks flashback yet maybe some small teaser
Chapter 1000 will be mainly have focus on Luffy and Will of D
Thats my guess
And i hope Act 3 ends

Sadly, I don't think so.. Their line "... we find the one piece" has too much magnitude attached to it.
It feels like a line that is meant to end the on going plotline, which is in this case, the short dialogue they had there on the roof.

Something along the lines of "Remember the debt you own me. Remember when Rocks fell and I gave you your mythical fish fish no mi.." *flashback visuals appearing* would have likely introduced one..

The transition is missing.

Last edited: