Speculations Do you think Usopp vs P1, Brook vs WsW, and Jinbe vs Jack will happen?

Title.

• Usopp vs P1 - yes

• Usopp vs P1 - no

• Brook vs WsW - yes

• Brook vs WsW - no

• Jinbe vs Jack - yes

• Jinbe vs Jack - no

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Page One gets back up the maybe Usopp could finish him off, but there is also that possibility Chopper might fight and defeat Page One instead of Usopp.

Brook vs Who's Who is not happening.

If Who's Who is shown to be defeated in the next chapter, and if Jack defeats Inu then maybe Jinbe could fight and defeat Jack.
If Jinbe vs Jack does happen, I think Brook vs WsW must happen too because it would be odd for if a single SH takes down two of the main bad guys while two others are teaming up to take down one main bad guy

If Jinbe vs Jack does happen, I think Brook vs WsW must happen too because it would be odd for if a single SH takes down two of the main bad guys while two others are teaming up to take down one main bad guy
Nope Brook vs Who's Who is not happening, even if Jinbe does fight Jack that doesn't mean Brook is going to fight Who's Who. Also Who's Who even if he is kind of nerfed is still more stronger than Brook, Brook is strong but I don't think he is strong enough to handle Who's Who by himself.

Also Brook helping Robin fight Black Maria makes more sense than Brook fighting Who's Who, Black Maria has a yokai theme to her and Brook is a talking skeleton.

I still have my doubts that Jinbe vs Jack will even happen, if Oda wanted Jinbe to fight Jack or Brook to fight Who's Who then he would have already setup those matches already.

-Unsure about Usopp. I'd love for P1 to get back up again and actually be a threat but Usopp isn't exactly the kind of fighter that can make either of them shine, he'd be better off pulling a sniping feat against the numbers or something imo, and maybe have P1 vs an improved or awakened Monster Chopper. Still, if Oda can make it work, i'd love to give Usopp a W against a strong opponent.

-Brook vs WsW absolutely not. I was already skeptical of this being a possibility back when we thought WsW was a swordsman, but a Rokushiki user with really strong physical stats? Hell no, Brook doesn't stand much of a chance.

-Jinbe vs Jack i'm leaning torwards no simply because it might give Jinbe too much spotlight and would pretty much need WsW to be already defeated without giving much trouble to Jinbe, which would make him look really bad. I'd rather have WsW actually injure Jinbe and make him struggle a bit before he gets defeated by him.

Nope Brook vs Who's Who is not happening, even if Jinbe does fight Jack that doesn't mean Brook is going to fight Who's Who. Also Who's Who even if he is kind of nerfed is still more stronger than Brook, Brook is strong but I don't think he is strong enough to handle Who's Who by himself.

Also Brook helping Robin fight Black Maria makes more sense than Brook fighting Who's Who, Black Maria has a yokai theme to her and Brook is a talking skeleton.

I still have my doubts that Jinbe vs Jack will even happen, if Oda wanted Jinbe to fight Jack or Brook to fight Who's Who then he would have already setup those matches already.
I can’t wrap my head around Inu beating Jack honestly. It’s wrong on so many levels.

1. Kinemon is the most relevant Scabbard plot-wise, yet Oda didn’t even care enough about him enough to make the fight anything more than a one shot. Why would the less relevant Inu get an entire chapter or two of him fighting and beating Jack?

2. Neko has just as much of a grudge as Inu does against Jack, and the two are a pair. Why leave Neko out if Oda intends for Inu to win somehow? The reason seems rather obvious to me. Oda DOESN’T plan on letting Inu win, so he left Neko out because he knows that Jack couldn’t beat the two Dukes combined

3. Inu was shown as being, at best, equal to Base Jack. How does Inu beat Hybrid Jack, nevermind a potential Awakened Jack?

4. Why would Inu get to accomplish so much more than his fellow Scabbards? Ashura got taken out by a Kanjuro drawing to save the others. Kiku got stabbed by Kanjuro. Kinemon got to beat Kanjuro, but Kanjuro isn’t nearly as strong as Jack, and then Kin got taken out by Kaido. Raizo is gonna beat Fuku, but Fuku isn’t particularly relevant. Neko is, at best, beating Perospero, but I doubt that will happen. Izo and Kawa are unknown, though odds are they will only help out a little against King and Queen before jobbing. Denjiro is unknown, but it’s not like he’s gonna be taking out any Calamities. Inu beating a Calamity would be odd when the rest aren’t being nearly as important.

5. Jack being the only core BP not taken out by a SH would be out of place

Chopper VS Perospero. You don't foreshadow a Chopper power-up and not give him a fight. Perospero will scratch King's back by doing Marco dirty and King will scratch Perospero's back by mauling Nekomamushi.
Post automatically merged:

Who's-Who looks like the devil while Brook was thought to be the literal devil. And if Who's-Who is based off of the jiangshi, that's another theme he has in common with Brook: death.

Who's-Who looks like the devil while Brook was thought to be the literal devil. And if Who's-Who is based off of the jiangshi, that's another theme he has in common with Brook: death.
Why would Who's Who be based on the Jiangshi?. I get the idea that the Marys and other people in Kaido's crew with the eye scrolls are probably based off of them, but most of WsW's crew is themed around cats so the only thing connecting them is the eye tattoo on his chest.

Chopper VS Perospero. You don't foreshadow a Chopper power-up and not give him a fight. Perospero will scratch King's back by doing Marco dirty and King will scratch Perospero's back by mauling Nekomamushi.

Chopper vs Perospero is not happening, Oda has already setup Neko to fight Perospero and as I said before the SHs are all fighting members of the Beasts Pirates.

As for your comment on Brook vs Who's Who, you are literally just making stuff up now which to me shows that you are really desperate for your fight predictions to come true.

In the next chapter we will probably see Who's Who without his mask and I highly doubt Who's Who is based off of the jiangshi, just accept that not all of your fight predictions are going to come true.

Chopper vs Page One, but Page One's probably not getting up because i think he doesn't have Haki that's why Sasaki said in their introduction that he had no chance to become a calamity if Queen was to die..

Brook can't fight WsW no matter what, he has special and useful abilities, he's fast too, but he doesn't have enough strenght in his attacks. He can run on water due to his body being light, how can he pack a punch? His freezing technique won't stop WsW either..

Jinbei vs Jack can happen if WsW is done or even if WsW's fight still going he can fight Jack after, its not likely that Oda will give Jinbei 2 fights but Jinbei can take on Jack definitely..

Chopper vs Perospero is not happening, Oda has already setup Neko to fight Perospero and as I said before the SHs are all fighting members of the Beasts Pirates.
Chopper's definitely getting a fight.
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1014-page-6.html

It's most likely Perospero because he's one of the main players, he antagonized Chopper, he's with King (and Queen) as Chopper's with Zoro.

I've addressed Nekomamushi here:

As for your comment on Brook vs Who's Who, you are literally just making stuff up now which to me shows that you are really desperate for your fight predictions to come true.

In the next chapter we will probably see Who's Who without his mask and I highly doubt Who's Who is based off of the jiangshi, just accept that not all of your fight predictions are going to come true.
Making what up exactly? That Who's-Who looks like the devil? Brook was called the literal devil, which actually happened? Saying he might be based off the jiangshi without pushing it as a fact?

Chopper's definitely getting a fight.
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1014-page-6.html

It's most likely Perospero because he's one of the main players, he antagonized Chopper, he's with King (and Queen) as Chopper's with Zoro.

I've addressed Nekomamushi here:

Making what up exactly? That Who's-Who looks like the devil? Brook was called the literal devil, which actually happened? Saying he might be based off the jiangshi without pushing it as a fact?
I don't know how many times I have to keep telling you this, the SHs are fighting members of the Beasts Pirates. Perospero is not a member of the Beasts Pirate.

If Oda wanted Perospero to help King attack Marco then he would have done that already, Chopper is going to fight either Page One or the Numbers not Perospero.

As for the Brook vs Who's Who, that mask that makes Who's Who look like a devil to you is most likely broken now. The jiangshi is just your own speculation, and unlike Who's Who at least Black Maria actually has a yokai theme to her.

Ever since Oda setup Jinbe vs Who's Who and Robin and Brook vs Black Maria, you have been making up countless of excuses to have your fight predictions of Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who to come true.

As I said before, if Oda wanted Jinbe to fight Jack or Brook to fight Who's Who then he would have setup those matches already.

Between Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who, Jinbe vs Jack is the only one that I can maybe see happen but Brook vs Who's Who is not happening.

If for some reason Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who does happen, then I will admit I was wrong and also accept my L.

Usopp vs P1 where he defeats him only could be the case if a PU comes up now otherwise forget it(even tho I love Usopp it’s just a fact)

Jinbei vs Jack is something I would love to see so Yes.

Brook vs weakened WsW is quite good.

People really underestimate Brook soloing against even a nerfed TR but are fine with ZSJ soloing Calamities...
Sanji with a RS wining against Queen high diff is no surprise at this point.

Jinbei has already shown himself above the likes of F6 without doing his best.

Zoro‘s attack power, CoA, Enma PU and endurance has proven to be enough to defeat a calamity high diff so I don’t see why..

People really underestimate Brook soloing against even a nerfed TR but are fine with ZSJ soloing Calamities...
Brook hasn't shown a lot of worth as a fighter unlike those 3, sadly.
To me it's not so much a problem with their power level but rather them not having matching abilities, themes or backstory in any way that we know of so far. Turns out WsW isn't even a swordsman.

I'd rather see Brook fight Apoo, who is also pretty much TR level but has much more fitting abilities to match against Brook's.

It’d be so disrespectful for Brook to get Jinbes leftovers.

Brook and Robin vs Black Maria is happening.

Jinbe vs Jack just isn’t happening. They’re too far away from each other and Jinbe already had a fight.

Usopp vs Page one has an opportunity to happen but I still doubt it. If page one gets up I’d rather him attack big mom with law and kid.