Character Discussion Do you think Yamato will ever stop saying "I'm Oden" and drop the whole Oden obsession?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes, but like every running gag Oda’s ever introduced, he’s going to keep it going way, way, WAY past the point of it being funny. Know how I know that? Because we already fucking passed it by her third or fourth appearance…this is coming from someone who loves Yamato the character, this cosplay shtick is so old and really needs to end before she officially joins the crew 🤞

Filler character? Lmao, 10% of the story us gonna be filler after wano then
Yes filler character just like half of the characters in Wano. She provides absolutely nothing to the story. Yamato is filler, Tobirobbo are filler, the Numbers are filler, Ashura is filler. So many characters should have never been created as they provided ZERO vale to the story. Also, the 110+ chapters of Wano, more than half of it is filler.

Yes filler character just like half of the characters in Wano. She provides absolutely nothing to the story. Yamato is filler, Tobirobbo are filler, the Numbers are filler, Ashura is filler. So many characters should have never been created as they provided ZERO vale to the story. Also, the 110+ chapters of Wano, more than half of it is filler.
Yes yes 90% of one piece story is filler........so childish lmfao

😂 this take rivals the shit big D. Kaios be droolin' atm
Post automatically merged:

Yes yes 90% of one piece story is filler........so childish lmfao
I don't like it so its now filler/non canon. What a butthurt lil mentality

Last edited by a moderator: