Future Events Do you think Zoro will surpass Nami and Sanji panel time in this arc ?

Y’all Zoro fanboys, you guys do know that zoro is not a real character? You guys are in your 20s, constantly fanboying over a fictional character.
Post automatically merged:

People care for panel time? get a life men
I am interested in the panel data only because I want to compare it to how much panel time fodder gets or Tama. Tama alone probably had more panel time in Wano than Robin has the entire post time skip lmao.

Not that I don't think panel time is 100% unimportant, but Cook and Nami are still and will always be a lot less relevant than The Grandmaster. This means, to me at least, panel time does not hold an utmost importance.

I mean, Kin and Momo's panel time will likely always surpass Shanks and Mihawk's. But, does anyone really think Kin and Momo are more relevant than Shanks and Mihawk? Last popularity poll answered that.

You want lots of panels of the same things over and over and be bored or just few panels but you are excited to see, choose wisely !

Oda gave lots of panels to Sanji for what ? Well you have your answer seeing Black Maria treatment. Nami is one of 3 pillars of One Piece, Oda needs to show her for dialogues and she is a girl so fanservice. Nami shines in those things, Luffy in comedy and panels, Zoro shines in fights.

Not that I don't think panel time is 100% unimportant, but Cook and Nami are still and will always be a lot less relevant than The Grandmaster. This means, to me at least, panel time does not hold an utmost importance.

I mean, Kin and Momo's panel time will likely always surpass Shanks and Mihawk's. But, does anyone really think Kin and Momo are more relevant than Shanks and Mihawk? Last popularity poll answered that.
Momo is probably going to end up more relevant than those two in the end

Shirahoshi and Momo are probably going to be major characters in the plot going forward
Why didn't you put it this way from earlier? This is something I can actually agree to, mate.

Although, it does highlight Oda's weakness as an author how some of his most relevant characters going forward are also some of his least liked creation.
Post automatically merged:

law is 7th on that list and he was top 7? in popularity poll soo.. they saying what you f
did is pure bogus
You ought to cheer up more. Cook is finally above Zoro in something. :milaugh:

Top 10 Characters with most Panel Time in 1000 Chapters
1- Monkey D. Luffy 16222
2- Nami 7536
3- Vinsmoke Sanji 6955
4- Roronoa Zoro 6851
5- Usopp 6710
6- Tony Tony Chopper 4816
7- Nico Robin 3735
8- Franky 3139
9- Brook 2089
10- Trafalgar Law 1707

Will he surpass them in upcoming arcs ?
Who do you think will be in top 5 EOS
Dude that doesn't matter or it is important lol sanji had his one arc and what matter at the end are populary polls when he is always ranked in the top three