Questions & Mysteries Does Kaido have awakening?

Does Kaido have awakening? If he does hes already using it, since the jailer beast were unconcious themselves and it was still working for the,
zoans awakening offer:
Offers, boost of Toughness And Recovery Speed
Crocodile says "They wont stay down for long" etc same as Kaido himself
Kaido has shown top 2 endurance in the verse for me so far

ok just because randos have it?
we dont even know if he has it which is why im asking for headcannons here
but remember if he has that piece of fodder, greenbull will also have his zoan awakening
:steef::steef:
If GB is a zoan he will, all top tiers have awakening imo.

And im saying that the Zoan supreme (Kaido) Not having awakening is as dumb as those that were saying he didn't have Hybrid.

If GB is a zoan he will, all top tiers have awakening imo.
its in your opinion so I wont debate, I have doubt about it just as all top tiers having lvl 3 CoA
And im saying that the Zoan supreme (Kaido) Not having awakening is as dumb as those that were saying he didn't have Hybrid.
mythicals werent displayed with hybirds, but his man beast form could be compared to a hybird we'll see tomorrow

Going by how the Impel down beasts awakening worked, Kaido's awakening form will probably look more Dragon like in his hybrid form like with more dragon features.

ID beasts also became more animal like when it comes to their mind, but Kaido being a mythical zoan might still make his zoan smarter than normal zoan so he could be an exception that rule.

its in your opinion so I wont debate, I have doubt about it just as all top tiers having lvl 3 CoA

mythicals werent displayed with hybirds, but his man beast form could be compared to a hybird we'll see tomorrow
Who do you think of the top tiers we know doesn't have awakening?

Man beast is Hybrid lmao, its like Viz calling the beast pirates animal kingdom.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I hope his character will feature as many flamboyant power ups as imagination and factuality will render possible.

That will most likely only further boost Zoro indirectly. And the myth that mythicals don't bear awakening per law was dismissed and debunked by facts.

Ofc he gonna get it and zoan awakening probably not be just about fast recover and toughness power, also you gain most like a new form who is above the hybrid form. As we see the Hybrid forms are all almost the same, they are a mixup between human/zoan form, however not a clear version.

Awakening was shown different, the awakenend zoan user from Impel down where looking more like beast version rather the human or mix version. Also they couldn´t transform back(probably they get forced to get awakened power, with means not even the usually way to awake the zoan power) and where looked like monster versions.

Similar to Monster point Chopper, he gain in that form more speed and power, he looking more like the beast version rather hybrid, a superior version of the hybrid form:

Impel down Beast zoans:

Note: Look at Monster point Chopper hand and then from the impel down monsters, they looking similar, almost the same version.
However hybrid form user don´t have these hands as what we see from monster Chopper and the impel down waitors.
Meaning the awakenend zoan power not just give you a recover power, but also a new stronger/better version, who looking more like the zoan version rather then human.

I don't think we visually see Zooan awakening. But if random fodder in ID had Zooan awakening, why wouldn't Kaido?

Paramecia is the one that's hard to unlock. Luffy has his DF for 12 years and still nothing.

Awakening was shown different, the awakenend zoan user from Impel down where looking more like beast version rather the human or mix version. Also they couldn´t transform back(probably they get forced to get awakened power, with means not even the usually way to awake the zoan power) and where looked like monster versions.
there in full zoan? and crocdile already made it clear, they didnt get no new form , just the abilities/ buffs
but also a new stronger/better version, who looking more like the zoan version rather then human
, also you gain most like a new form who is above
LOL, what? no you dont crocdile is a master at knowing about devil fruits himself, in character he didnt say anything about that
but hey if you say so which oda never implied only a hybrid and the buffs , this will only hype to admirals greenbull strength which is strronger than kaidous

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

But if random fodder in ID had Zooan awakening, why wouldn't Kaido?
they werent just fodders lol? and there apart of the marines/world government who knows more about devil fruit mastery than pirates like kaidou

It's unlikely Oda had planned everything about awakening back at Impel Down, chances are he had just come up with it at that point. Now I don't expect him to do something so "ordinary" for a Yonko's awakening, he's probably gonna go with something flashier and a lot more powerful. Maybe he will even recton the entire concept and say the Zoan users from Impel Down have an incomplete awakening.