Speculations Does King have CoC (POLL Below)

Does King have CoC

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Yeah, the right hand men all will.

King having it just makes sense. If he fights Zoro, that means Zoro can beat another CoC user as sort of training like Luffy got with Chinjao, Doffy and Katakuri, and we can get a scene of them having the crackling air clash thing.

If he keeps fighting Marco, two birds with the one fight, Oda can reveal they both have CoC by giving them the clash of conquerors scene.

And like with the Chinjao, Doffy, Katakuri fight, it’ll just be basic CoC, it won’t be the advanced stuff we’ve seen.

if Marco Have CoC and we will get Marco vs King (Full Fight) i Think Yes he will Have it
if We get Zoro vs King i Think Yes he will Have it ( i Doubt it Zoro is Badly Injured )
Oda Love to Show CoC Clashes like Luffy Vs Kata / Doffy / Chinjao so For me it Depend on His Final Opponent ether Both Will Have or Won't Have it
Other Than This i don't Think He Will Have CoC

King having it just makes sense. If he fights Zoro, that means Zoro can beat another CoC user as sort of training like Luffy got with Chinjao, Doffy and Katakuri, and we can get a scene of them having the crackling air clash thing.

If he keeps fighting Marco, two birds with the one fight, Oda can reveal they both have CoC by giving them the clash of conquerors scene.

And like with the Chinjao, Doffy, Katakuri fight, it’ll just be basic CoC, it won’t be the advanced stuff we’ve seen.
Marco having CoC would make no sense. Do you really think that Marco wouldn’t pull out his CoC when the executioners were one second away from chopping off Ace’s head?

Big maybe for me I wouldn’t be surprised if all right hands have conquerors but we‘ll see. I can see king being able to apply coc to his swordsmanship and fight zoro which leads to zoro being able to apply advanced coc to his base form or get a better mastery of it in general which will help In his rematch with Kaido. Either way there’s def more to king then meets the eye.

King having coc shouldnt ve no surprise he's up there with kata and Marco, and I'd say he might have advance coc because he's being taking heavy hits from marco and yet has little damage just food for thought
Post automatically merged:

Marco having CoC would make no sense. Do you really think that Marco wouldn’t pull out his CoC when the executioners were one second away from chopping off Ace’s head?
Yeah I dont think marco has it but if he does I guess he wanted ace to die, just saying

Don't think so. Kaido's equivalent of Katakuri was "Joker". King seems too similar to Queen.

Besides if Marco doesn't have it, why should King?

His name is literally "King"... OFC he has it.
Conqueror's Haki is Ha "O" (Emperor/Ruler) shoku no Haki. It's never called "King". King refers to the card suit.

I don't know what you're smoking but Marco clearly doesn't have CoC. Luffy had to step in to save Ace with CoC, while Marco was flying there.

Oda made it clear no CoC users will be fully subservient to Kaido for long periods of time (or even Whitebeard). That's why he can't get any Conqueror's on his crew.

Even Whitebeard knew he couldn't keep Oden under him for long due to what happened with Rox.

The special thing about guys like Luffy and Roger, is that they seek "freedom", where CoC users have a level of autonomy they're not going to get otherwise. For Kaido this was "Joker" who was only loosely associated with the crew and had his own kingdom/crew.

As for Katakuri, he has familial duties and he'll be the head of the Big Mom Pirates after BM bites the dust. That's been made clear. King doesn't hold that prestige.

Oda made it clear no CoC users will be fully subservient to Kaido for long periods of time (or even Whitebeard). That's why he can't get any Conqueror's on his crew.

Even Whitebeard knew he couldn't keep Oden under him for long due to what happened with Rox.

The special thing about guys like Luffy and Roger, is that they seek "freedom", where CoC users have a level of autonomy they're not going to get otherwise. For Kaido this was "Joker" who was only loosely associated with the crew and had his own kingdom/crew.

As for Katakuri, he has familial duties and he'll be the head of the Big Mom Pirates after BM bites the dust. That's been made clear. King doesn't hold that prestige.
I see were your going it make sense but who knows

Saying that all YC1’s likely have CoC because Kata has it is extremely fallacious. Kata is special amongst YC1s because he’s being set up to become the leader of the crew eventually. King is just Kaido’s strongest goon and will be sent to Udon / Impel Down for the rest of his life after this arc is over. Marco is already basically confirmed to not have it. Beckman and Shiryu have a decent shot at having it