Powers & Abilities Does Kizaru Beams Ignore Skin?

Does it ignore Skin?

• Total voters
No, the pre time skip supernivas were pieces of paper in front of Kizaru lasers while Marco was handcuffed (am I right?) so no myth logia powers (like when he stopped Kizaru first attack on WB) and WB gimmick at that point (Kizaru laser piercing him) was to tank in everything but save Ace (a no dodge run).
I dunno if this really answers the question.

i. Marco's real body did actually get hit by the laser beams (there were 2 sets of beams, the first ones before getting handcuffed and the ones after he got handcuffed).
They will always damage Marco but since his DF is literally to regenerate, it won't matter.

ii. If you are a normal person and if the beams hit your body, you will probably bleed from them. Just like the Novas, Marco, and Whitebeard. So yes, to answer your question it does ignore "skin"/"toughness".

iii. The only two people I can think of that we can't be certain of are Kaido and Big Mom. Similar to Whitebeard, their entire gimmick is to "tank everything", but unlike Whitebeard, they have natural armour which helps them deal with things Whitebeard's body couldn't deal with.

In my opinion, if Kizaru shot beams onto Kaido, they would just explode on impact and they wouldn't hurt Kaido. Kizaru would probably be forced to use piercing attacks with Ryuo or his light sword with Ryuo to cut Kaido.
Multiple attacks like these with Ryuo would be significant.