Character Discussion Does Kizaru have CoC?

CoC?

• Yes

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He obviously has something science-based that is equivalent, or just plain CoC. Otherwise, the peak fight of this arc would be a waste of time. Not being able to even hurt Luffy would be a shame.

As for the consequences of his defeat... I hope he'll be captured by the SHs.
CoC isn't needed to hurt Luffy, no haki flying slashes cut him just fine. :suresure:
Kizaru only needs CoC coating if he wants to throw hands in cqc and not get split in half.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope not just for the sake of proving that you dont need CoC to fight people who have it.
As if Zoro didnt already prove that against Kaido. :finally:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Kizaru gets ACoC on top is he surpassing Shanksu in your list?
If he is capable of what I think he might be, he could. The difference is minimal already.
If my headcanon is right, he might be the only guy who could stand up to Zoro's Asura fair and square.
Based on the abilities he has already shown. However, whether he will use that, we will see.

If he is capable of what I think he might be, he could. The difference is minimal already.
If my headcanon is right, he might be the only guy who could stand up to Zoro's Asura fair and square.
Based on the abilities he has already shown. However, whether he will use that, we will see.
What are your speculations regarding his awakening?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What are your speculations regarding his awakening?
I think his sword was originally Saijo O Wazamono and he Awakened it, turned other objects into his element, and it is now made of light.
As a producer logia, nothing else makes sense. His true power might lie behind Sacred Mirrors and reflecting the light.
Basically a multiplication technique that would allow him to face multiplication like Asura.

I think his sword was originally Saijo O Wazamono and he Awakened it, turned other objects into his element, and it is now made of light.
As a producer logia, nothing else makes sense. His true power might lie behind Sacred Mirrors and reflecting the light.
Basically a multiplication technique that would allow him to face multiplication like Asura.
Turning objects into light would be odd. There would also be no difference between a sword turned into light or just creating a light sword himself. Since Light has a big spectrum, awakening might be him accessing all these spectra of the electromagnetic spectrum.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Turning objects into light would be odd. There would also be no difference between a sword turned into light or just creating a light sword himself. Since Light has a big spectrum, awakening might be him accessing all these spectra of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Saijo O Wazamono brings a quality that simple light produced sword doesnt have.
According to Kozaburo, the quality swords have nasty personalities which, again, light saber wouldnt have.
Turning it into light comes with benefits of formless storage and is unable to be destroyed since it no longer has a tangible form.
Not sure how he would make use of what you said in actual combat. :sus:

Saijo O Wazamono brings a quality that simple light produced sword doesnt have.
But the point of that kind of awakening is, that the object loses all of its previous properties and becomes light. If Kizaru turned his sword into light, it would've become pure light. It's not like Doflamingo turning the environment into strings will make them strings mixed with the environments properties. The transformed objects lose all of their previous properties. That's the point of awakening.
Not sure how he would make use of what you said in actual combat. :sus:
Radioactivity (electromagnetic radiation), invisibility, among others. He could basically imitate (miniature) Gamma Rays.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm hoping all of them don't have it. It would make becoming top tier a purely destiny thing. Pretty much would guarantee Law is also gonna get CoC.

Having a broken df with elite haki outside of conqueror's should have been more than enough to be a top tier.

I'm hoping all of them don't have it. It would make becoming top tier a purely destiny thing. Pretty much would guarantee Law is also gonna get CoC.

Having a broken df with elite haki outside of conqueror's should have been more than enough to be a top tier.
You can reach mid top tier without CoC, but it is absolutely necessary for high top tier and above

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But the point of that kind of awakening is, that the object loses all of its previous properties and becomes light. If Kizaru turned his sword into light, it would've become pure light. It's not like Doflamingo turning the environment into strings will make them strings mixed with the environments properties. The transformed objects lose all of their previous properties. That's the point of awakening.
Logically it might look that way but what if Oda doesnt consider it that way...
For example, if Kizaru turned Enma into light, it could still have the CoA-sapping effect.
And Katakuri probably already did this to his Mogura, it only solidifies when he takes it out otherwise, it had no form.

Radioactivity (electromagnetic radiation), invisibility, among others. He could basically imitate (miniature) Gamma Rays.
Doable I guess, lets see what he makes of it.

ZenZu

You can reach mid top tier without CoC, but it is absolutely necessary for high top tier and above
Idk what high top tier even is. If you mean Roger and WB you're probably right.

Though we'll wait to see what BB has to say about that.

Idk what high top tier even is. If you mean Roger and WB you're probably right.

Though we'll wait to see what BB has to say about that.
Peak top tier = Roger, WB, Garp (PK level)
High top tier = Yonko, Dragon, Mihawk, Sakazuki, Prime Sengoku (and probably most other Fleet Admirals)
Mid top tier = Admirals, Sabo, Old Garp probably, maybe Weevil if he lives up to his hype
Low top tier = Kid, Law, Zoro, Old Sengoku, Old Rayleigh, Yamato, etc

ZenZu

Peak top tier = Roger, WB, Garp (PK level)
High top tier = Yonko, Dragon, Mihawk, Sakazuki, Prime Sengoku (and probably most other Fleet Admirals)
Mid top tier = Admirals, Sabo, Old Garp probably, maybe Weevil if he lives up to his hype
Low top tier = Kid, Law, Zoro, Old Sengoku, Old Rayleigh, Yamato, etc
Nah that's too many tiers within top tier. Kuzan went 10 days with Akainu, and Kizaru isn't portrayed any weaker. So the high top tier-mid top tier agenda falls apart.

Not to mention there is very likely a bigger gap between Akainu and Big Mom than Akainu and Kuzan.