Questions & Mysteries Does Law have VOAT just like Luffy and Momo?

Since Dressrosa it was a mystery how only Luffy was able to hear Law's voice but thinking about Luffy's talking to Momo while he in the sea it seems Law might have the same ability and used it to let Luffy hear him.
even the bubbles are the same as Momo heard Luffy.
and there is a panel as they were in Zoo while going to the whale tree , he has thought bubbles , as he might have realized that Momo has the same power

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In Dressrossa, it looked more like Law was directly talking to Luffy, which is why he's telling him to not turn back, but the possibility is there though. The Zou incident too seems to suggest something although we can't be sure about it too. There is also something fishy about Law's reaction to Poneglyph on Onigashima. All in all, we can't really rule out the possibility but it is extremely unclear.

assuming oda doesn't neglect law's purpose in the story, law probably has the VOAT because that would fit his dream

it would also make up for him not having CoC, because only roger and luffy need both apparently
I am pretty sure he has CoC, it is just not confirmed yet.
It doesn't make any sense for him not to have it, he is fearless , has monstrous endurance, a big dream, all the traits of the CoC user , are to be found in him.
BM is a CoC user and if you compare her to Kaido she rarely use it. Kid is supposed to have it and we never saw him use it in the manga.

I am pretty sure he has CoC, it is not just confirmed yet.
It doesn't make any sense for him not to have it, he is fearless , has monstrous endurance, a big dream, all the traits of the CoC user , are to be found in him.
BM is a CoC user and if you compare her to Kaido she rarely use it. Kid is supposed to have it and we never saw him use it in the manga.
law will possibly awaken it in the final arc but i meant advanced coc, he already has internal attacks

VOAT is more fitting for him

I mentioned this a few times In the past. It’s unclear but seems so.

Even on onigashima he finds a poneglyph out of nowhere. Which we saw during the oden flashback, some voat user are drawn to them.

As of right now Law doesn't have it. The near death state Zoro "Alabasta" might have tapped into it "IF" it is the same thing that is. Other than that its Luffy, Shirahoshi, And Momo. Possibly Vivi and Aisa.

After Chinjao said that any random shit can have COC. IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY ABSURD FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A 2 BILLION REWARD NOT TO HAVE

Also, Law has all the requirements, unlike Katakuri and Chinjao random.
If you check every CoC user personality you can pinpoint why they have it and why people like Law and Sanji don't have it but maybe in the future a very low chance at that.

After Chinjao said that any random shit can have COC. IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY ABSURD FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A 2 BILLION REWARD NOT TO HAVE

Also, Law has all the requirements, unlike Katakuri and Chinjao random.
yeah i am pretty sure there are a bunch not confirmed yet Garp,Law, Sabo, Sai just like his grandpa,Sanji maybe Killer as well.

I don't think so but that panel in Zou is so weirdly placed, even had Law contemplating what was being talked about.

Maybe Oda split VOAT in two, Law can sense poneglyphs and Luffy living things. As far as we know Luffy can't use VOAT like Roger

I don't think so but that panel in Zou is so weirdly placed, even had Law contemplating what was being talked about.

Maybe Oda split VOAT in two, Law can sense poneglyphs and Luffy living things. As far as we know Luffy can't use VOAT like Roger
Luffy is just an idiot who doesn't really thinks about Poneglyphs and wanted just to see Raizo's tricks. i am pretty sure Luffy will have the best VOAT of them all.

Luffy is just an idiot who doesn't really thinks about Poneglyphs and wanted just to see Raizo's tricks. i am pretty sure Luffy will have the best VOAT of them all.
Luffy didn't sense the bell in skypea either.

Also I am pretty sure it's not something you can ignore. Momo was getting a weird feeling while Luffy was chilling

Luffy didn't sense the bell in skypea either.

Also I am pretty sure it's not something you can ignore. Momo was getting a weird feeling while Luffy was chilling
it is power that grows like observation haki momo has been born with it when it comes to Poneglyphs and Zunisha , that applies for Shirahoshi when it comes to the sea kings.
Luffy's VOAT grows , he now can use to contact Momo and others . and just like his other haki powers it will grows more