Future Events Does Marco going to stall Big Mom?

Does Marco gonna stall/fight Big Mom momentarily?

• Yes

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Based on last chapter of One Piece, Chapter 992.
We see a panel when Big Mom meet Perospero and Marco.

Based on this panel, we knew if Big Mom intended to make an alliance with Kaido. and we dont know if Big Mom will betray Kaido in the future, so let the time answer this.
And the next is, Marco said to Perospero if he and Perospero want to defeat Kaido, but in this panel we see Big Mom really want to work with Kaido.
And most likely Marco and Perospero alliance is ended.

And then we see this panel

Because of Marco want to take down Kaido and Big Mom is working together with Kaido, does that mean we might see Marco stalling Big Mom especially because of Big Mom "fierce" panel above?

Thats it, let me know about your thoughts folks.

@RayanOO @Jiihad @Princeley @MarineHQ62 etc

I don’t think they gonna outright fight, I think its more of a you stay outta my way I’ll stay outta yours. But they are on opposite sides of tha war, so their “sides” are gonna be in conflict but ion think Marco and Linlin gonna fight right now
I think whats going to happen is that they will "clash", but around the same time, both the Big Mom Pirates arrive to cause more chaos, while potentially the Whitebeard Remnants arrive as well to offset the number of antagonists to protagonists.

To me, its not realistic that Marco can directly hold her off outside of temporarily stalling. It makes more sense to incite more chaos by adding more members on both sides to fight. Hopefully this is the case since it'll make things even more interesting

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think whats going to happen is that they will "clash", but around the same time, both the Big Mom Pirates arrive to cause more chaos, while potentially the Whitebeard Remnants arrive as well to offset the number of antagonists to protagonists.

To me, its not realistic that Marco can directly hold her off outside of temporarily stalling. It makes more sense to incite more chaos by adding more members on both sides to fight. Hopefully this is the case since it'll make things even more interesting
oh this sound spicy right here..