Powers & Abilities Does Mihawk have Conqueror's Haki? Would it make sense for Mihawk NOT to have it?

Does it make sense for Mihawk to have Conqueror's Haki? Rayleigh said it is often found in people who make a name for themselves. Apart from some notorious captains, we know of underlings who have it too. Namely Rayleigh (who is Roger's partner and has a great reputation of his own) and even Katakuri, who is a commander of a Yonko. We also know that guys like Chinjao and Boa Hancock have it, who, even though they are captains, don't have an incredibly high power level.

Would it make sense for Mihawk not to have Conqueror's Haki? He who
  • Stands at the top of the swordsmen as the WSS (in name and actuality according to the vivre card)
  • Rivaled two armed Shanks (in fact Shanks was the one who gained reputation through the duels with Mihawk), with Mihawk waiting for a swordsman that surpasses his rival Shanks.
  • His duels with Shanks is what comes to Whitebeard's mind when talking about the legends of the past
  • Oda groups Mihawk, Shanks and Whitebeard together in the SBS.
Even though Mihawk is a lone wolf, he is a conqueror in his own sense, as he seeks to fight the strongest ones of his domain. He seeks it so much that he is willing to train a worthy opponent himself, in this case Zoro. While, when standing in front of Shanks and his commanders, he has nothing to settle with a one armed guy.

And it really doesn't matter that Mihawk is not conquering the Grand Line but prefers sitting on his island reading papers and drinking wine. Doflamingo and Hancock do the same as conquerors. And Mihawk, after all, reached his goal in becoming the WSS. With Mihawk being one of the few guys whose goal is entirely based on individual strength and no political power and influence.

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @HA001 @nik87 @Den_Den_Mushi @Bogard @Rivaille @Light D Lamperouge @sanjikun @Kaido D. Stronger @Jiihad @Cyrus the Cactus etc.

he don't have it until proven otherwise .... same as almost every single person on one piece world who are not a leader or king
Is Katakuri a leader or king? He is a Yonko underling.
lack of evidence is best reason to say he don't have it ... even if he end up having CoC ... saying he dose as of now is baseless
So where is the evidence for Shanks having advanced CoC? And the evidence for what advanced CoC actually is? So far Oda said, advanced CoC means you can distinguish between people you want to knock out and not.

Same with blackbeard.
he is a leader ... an emperor ... but less likely among Yonko to have an CoC ... I agree
Post automatically merged:

Is Katakuri a leader or king? He is a Yonko underling.
again ... Katakuri being a CoC users don't mean Mihawk is a CoC user ...
it means non-king like people can be CoC users as well

it give Mihawk "a chance" not a "claim"

and I'm not saying Mihawk CAN'T HAVE CoC
I'm saying there is no reason to claim he have

p.s
Katakuri is a leader of many fodders ... much like Dark King who was co-leader of crew ....

So where is the evidence for Shanks having advanced CoC? And the evidence for what advanced CoC actually is? So far Oda said, advanced CoC means you can distinguish between people you want to knock out and not.
evidence is

Shanks have best Haki base hype
Shanks main Haki was hyped to be CoC

therefore Shanks have best chance to have advanced CoC ... therefore he have a claim for it

he is a leader ... an emperor ... but less likely among Yonko to have an CoC ... I agree
What did Rayleigh say? "CoC is found among kings and leaders"? Nope. He said: "It is often found among those who made a name for themselves". Hence even Katakuri has CoC as an underling. So if it is "often" found among those who made "a name for themselves", how is it far fetched that the WSS who stands at the top of all of his kind and rivaled 2 armed Shanks in battles even WB remembers when talking about legends, has CoC too? Mihawk's portrayal > Doffy's, Hancock's, Chinjao's and Katakuri's.

What did Rayleigh say? "CoC is found among kings and leaders"? Nope. He said: "It is often found among those who made a name for themselves". Hence even Katakuri has CoC as an underling. So if it is "often" found among those who made "a name for themselves", how is it far fetched that the WSS who stands at the top of all of his kind and rivaled 2 armed Shanks in battles even WB remembers when talking about legends, has CoC too? Mihawk's portrayal > Doffy's, Hancock's, Chinjao's and Katakuri's.
CoC is CALLED King's Haki cause it's a Haki King like people have ... you can't deny it
and again Mihawk have no king like portrayal unlike Hancock and Doffy .... or even Katakuri ....

the best you can say here is "Mihawk can have it' .... not "Mihawk should have it"

cause he is NOTHING like a king or a leader or anything like that

even underlings like Dark King and Kata are leaders and King ... they are next in line to be Captains

CoC is CALLED King's Haki cause it's a Haki King like people have ... you can't deny it
It's called king's Haki or conqueror's Haki, also simply referred to as "ambition". It's silly to believe this is something only captains or kings/leaders have. Again, we have underlings like Katakuri having it. What makes them kings? What does make Doffy a king apart from forcefully occupying a Kingdom? Mihawk could do the same. Mihawk has incredible ambition on his own. You don't have to be a leader or king for that, crazy ambition can have many forms. In Mihawk's case, the ambition to be the strongest.
and again Mihawk have no king like portrayal unlike Hancock and Doffy .... or even Katakuri ....
What is their king like portrayal?

but you ignored comrade bringing up that according to oda advanced CoC is about having specific people not get knocked out. So anything beyond that is just baseless rambling as of now.
I'm not even sure how what you just said was related to the post you replied ....

Shanks have best Haki base hype
Shanks have best CoC hype

so if there is a Advance CoC (no reason why shouldn't be) Shanks have the best chance of having that

that's not even something people should debate ....

they can deny
they can say "we need 100% proof"

but that's just postponing the obvious .... why should some one do that? I never know

It's called king's Haki or conqueror's Haki, also simply referred to as "ambition". It's silly to believe this is something only captains or kings/leaders have. Again, we have underlings like Katakuri having it. What makes them kings? What does make Doffy a king apart from forcefully occupying a Kingdom? Mihawk could do the same. Mihawk has incredible ambition on his own. You don't have to be a leader or king for that, crazy ambition can have many forms. In Mihawk's case, the ambition to be the strongest.
King like personality is safest measurement for assuming some one have CoC or not
all you are saying here is "Mihawk might have a great ambition so he should be a CoC user"
how on earth that's an argument? or a claim

that's just an arrow in darkness .... Mihawk have no claim ... in fact he have 1 claim for why he might have CoC ... but I let you find it :)

What is their king like portrayal?
the fact that ... one is a king other is queen?
Post automatically merged:

yes, and according to oda advance coc is choosing specific people to not get knocked out. Wow, what a great amazing feat.
lol ...
calling CoC weak is just a bad joke as of now ...

one need to be a fool to ignore the massive hype around Advance CoC or deny it ... sorry mate
your pointless deny only gonna make your defeat more painful :optimistic:

you are like " I'll deny everything until I have no other way" ... is a sad sad sad way of living

King like personality is safest measurement for assuming some one have CoC or not
all you are saying here is "Mihawk might have a great ambition so he should be a CoC user"
What did Rayleigh say? "CoC is found among kings and leaders"? Nope. He said: "It is often found among those who made a name for themselves".

:kayneshrug:

the fact that ... one is a king other is queen?
One invaded a country and forced himself on the throne. The other one is the queen of an island of fodders. It's like saying Mihawk trashed the baboons and rules over an island. Mihawk has greater ambition than Hancock and Katakuri, by far. He aims at being the strongest, to stand at the top. CoC is ambition. It is used interchangeably in the manga.

My bad. Rayleigh even says "most" who made a name for themselves. 1 in a million he said. If we say the One Piece world has even 1 billion people (as compared to our 7 billion), it means at least a 1000 should have it. If not several thousands.

But Mihawk who stands at the top as the strongest and had legendary duels with Shanks which are remembered by WB, doesn't have it. I see.

My bad. Rayleigh even says "most" who made a name for themselves. 1 in a million he said. If we say the One Piece world has even 1 billion people (as compared to our 7 billion), it means at least a 1000 should have it. If not several thousands.

But Mihawk who stands at the top as the strongest and had legendary duels with Shanks which are remembered by WB, doesn't have it. I see.
going off of that statement, its more likely than not that mihawk has it. But i do agree with red admiral that this is still just speculation until it gets actually confirmed
and that's prove Mihawk have CoC?

with that logic every single admiral should have CoC as well?

all of this are means "Mihawk can have" .... guess what every single man in one piece CAN HAVE CoC ... if Oda wants

it don't means they have a claim ....
^