Future Events Does Zoro even need to fight Shiliew at this point?

Does Zoro vs Shiliew need to happen?

• Total voters
He's gonna cut off Kaido's head and surpass Oden in the current arc.

Zoro vs Shiliew will probably look like his fight vs Pica
Shiliew will hide like a coward and eventually get oneshotted.
Do we need to see this?

What if Kuzan is truly allied with Blackbeard?

Zoro vs Kuzan sounds a lot better than him fighting second fiddle like Shiliew.

Yes, I believe Zoro fiighting Shilliew will increase is CoO to the levels needed to defeat Mihawk. Mihawk is called Hawkeyes for a reason. I believe it's because he has incredibly good sight when he notices the slightest movement or very powerful CoO.

Wano is increasing Zoro CoA. I believe the next island, land of giants, will increase his strength and Shiliew will help him increases his CoO.

Remember, Zoro was stronger than Mr. 1 yet still had trouble beating him because of his devil fruit..

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Wano is increasing Zoro CoA. I believe the next island, land of giants, will increase his strength and Shiliew will help him increases his Co
It is questionable if we will even get an Elbaf arc. Oda wanting to finish One Piece as soon as possible so he might rush things and leave out 'unneccesary' arcs.

It is questionable if we will even get an Elbaf arc. Oda wanting to finish One Piece as soon as possible so he might rush things and leave out 'unneccesary' arcs.
Hopefully he doesn't because I feel like Luffy and Zoro both need to increase their physical strength. Yonko and others at their level can easily split a sky by clashing.

Haki us power but not enough for them to reach the level I believe Oda is aiming for.

He doesn't need it. But it should occur I guess.

Mihawk might be a guy standing close Roger's level and Zoro will surpass him.

Shiryu will in all likelihood never be there... even Teach won't easily get there and only manage by near EoS or EoS in all honesty.

He's gonna cut off Kaido's head and surpass Oden in the current arc.

Zoro vs Shiliew will probably look like his fight vs Pica
Shiliew will hide like a coward and eventually get oneshotted.
Do we need to see this?

What if Kuzan is truly allied with Blackbeard?

Zoro vs Kuzan sounds a lot better than him fighting second fiddle like Shiliew.
Seconded. :kata:

Guys don't forget that it is said that shiliew was stronger than Magellan.I put him at least at admiral level
And yes, I think it will be a difficult match for Zoro,we are talking about an invisible person.If Zoro is going to leave Wano with a good CoA level when he fights Shiliew he surely will have a good CoO level