Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Rank wise Doma is above Akaza although considering who it took to take down Doma and who it took to take down Akaza then I'm pretty comfortable to say that Akaza would win.
Doma had to be nerfed, and Kanao had to power up immensely, as well as Inosuke to take Doma down. Without the nerf Doma dog walks them. Doma, without being nerfed, by immense amounts of poison, dog walks 3 Hashira level characters.

Doma has a better rank, Akaza never actually dared to challenge Doma to a battle, because he knew he couldn't beat him. Deadlier abilities, multiple clones that are as strong as the original, blizzard princess, attacks so sharp they can tear out lungs. Akaza might only have a small edge in CQC, but with Doma's abilities he takes the cake.

Hm I'm not sure. I want to give it to Akaza, but Doma got nerfed to hell and he was playing around majority of the fight. Doma also has a lot of really annoying ice abilities that I think Akaza would struggle with.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mb.

Akaza one shots.
:few:

Doma negs.

Don't be a bish. I know you voted for Akaza because you like him and hate Doma. But for real real, who do you think objectively wins? We'll go back to trolling after that.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
:few:

Doma negs.

Don't be a bish. I know you voted for Akaza because you like him and hate Doma. But for real real, who do you think objectively wins? We'll go back to trolling after that.
Honestly Akaza.

Both demons so it's not like they can kill each other without aiming for the weak spot in the neck. Akaza is the more physically adept fighter of the two. He bodied since ice can only slow down a demon of his caliber by a small margin.

Also Akaza always had the potential to evolve to a being of Muzans caliber when his head is cut off. So if the worst comes to pass, he would still be able to power up come back and dstroy Doma, if no wifey fbs exsists.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Honestly Akaza.

Both demons so it's not like they can kill each other without aiming for the weak spot in the neck. Akaza is the more physically adept fighter of the two. He bodied since ice can only slow down a demon of his caliber by a small margin.

Also Akaza always had the potential to evolve to a being of Muzans caliber when his head is cut off. So if the worst comes to pass, he would still be able to power up come back and dstroy Doma, if no wifey fbs exsists.
Bitch.

I disagree. Akaza may have a slight edge in CQC, but Doma has the numbers, his clones that are as strong as he is, far deadlier abilities, more versatility. The rank also symbolizes Doma's superiority.

Kokushibo>Doma>Akaza>Hantengy>Gyoko>Daki & Gyutaro.

We know Kokushibo is stronger than both Doma and Akaza. Doma and Akaza are stronger than all on the lower levels. Akaza is stronger than Hantengyu, who is stronger than Gyoko who is stronger than Daki & Gyutaro. Ipso facto, Doma is stronger than Akaza. Makes no sense for Akaza to be the only exception, and have him be stronger than Doma. It's clear authorial intent that Doma is stronger than Akaza.

Doma's freezing abilities will impact Akaza, and with the number advantage, even small advantages matter a lot.

Doma>Akaza.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Bitch.

I disagree. Akaza may have a slight edge in CQC, but Doma has the numbers, his clones that are as strong as he is, far deadlier abilities, more versatility. The rank also symbolizes Doma's superiority.

Kokushibo>Doma>Akaza>Hantengy>Gyoko>Daki & Gyutaro.

We know Kokushibo is stronger than both Doma and Akaza. Doma and Akaza are stronger than all on the lower levels. Akaza is stronger than Hantengyu, who is stronger than Gyoko who is stronger than Daki & Gyutaro. Ipso facto, Doma is stronger than Akaza. Makes no sense for Akaza to be the only exception, and have him be stronger than Doma. It's clear authorial intent that Doma is stronger than Akaza.

Doma's freezing abilities will impact Akaza, and with the number advantage, even small advantages matter a lot.

Doma>Akaza.
If it's clear authorial intent then why even ask the question lol.

Just means Douma wins first round then. What happens when Akaza evolves to Muzan level and comes back. Domua definitely isn't going to be the last one standing.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If it's clear authorial intent then why even ask the question lol.
A few reasons lmao.
Firstly, I was bored.

Secondly, I like arguing, and since I dropped OP, arguing comes once in a blue moon.

Thirdly, I like to argue for characters that people dislike, hence me backing up Doma here. Doma is disliked since he offed Kanae, Shinobu and Inosuke's mom, whilst everyone is in love with Akaza.

Just means Douma wins first round then.
Good.

What happens when Akaza evolves to Muzan level and comes back. Domua definitely isn't going to be the last one standing.
Akaza isn't coming back tho. Doma subdues him and exposes him to the Sun, and we are out of Akaza. :kayneshrug:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Thirdly, I like to argue for characters that people dislike, hence me backing up Doma here. Doma is disliked since he offed Kanae, Shinobu and Inosuke's mom, whilst everyone is in love with Akaza.
Why argue for trash?

Akaza isn't coming back tho. Doma subdues him and exposes him to the Sun, and we are out of Akaza. :kayneshrug:
Stop the cap.

The gap isn't enough to subdue someone like Akaza. Also he's a demon, and I doubt demons/ their musle even slow down upon freezing.

Shits not gonna work when it could barely subdue two mid level demon slayers.

Akaza is top 2 in physical poweress amount the demons if you exclude Muzan

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Akaza reached the supreme level, he only died because he wanted to. Akaza>Doma
Akaza isn't getting powerups in this fight. Doma has all he needs to take on Akaza and win. There's no argument to be made for Akaza getting the dub here.

Why argue for trash?
Doma's my second favourite character in the show, right after Inosuke.

No cap there.

The gap isn't enough to subdue someone like Akaza. Also he's a demon, do demons/ their musle even slow down upon freezing?
When he defeats Akaza, like we've agreed he would, he exposes him to the sun with his clone, and it's GG. Of course he would slow down, these are blood arts. It's not like regular freezing.

Shits not gonna work when it could barely subdue two mid level demon slayers.
Doma was playing around all the time tho. We never actually saw him go all out and be completely serious, which wouldn't happen against Akaza, a fellow upper rank demon.

Akaza is top 2 in physical poweress amount the demons if you exclude Muzan
He can be, but Doma has better hax, and better abilities.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Akaza isn't getting powerups in this fight. Doma has all he needs to take on Akaza and win. There's no argument to be made for Akaza getting the dub here.

Doma's my second favourite character in the show, right after Inosuke.

No cap there.

When he defeats Akaza, like we've agreed he would, he exposes him to the sun with his clone, and it's GG. Of course he would slow down, these are blood arts. It's not like regular freezing.

Doma was playing around all the time tho. We never actually saw him go all out and be completely serious, which wouldn't happen against Akaza, a fellow upper rank demon.

He can be, but Doma has better hax, and better abilities.
Akaza doesn't need PUs he reached supreme level before he died, Doma didn't.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Akaza doesn't need PUs he reached supreme level before he died, Doma didn't.
Akaza reached that level through his FB, which is a clear powerup. He won't be given that here. He has no way of defeating Doma. Doma also will have a better regen, as he had eaten more humans, and prefers to consume women, who are better for that type of thing, unlike Akaza who hadn't consumed a single woman.

It can pretty much be inferred that Akaza already challenged Doma to a blood battle and lost. Akaza was converted way before Doma, but Doma somehow rose to a higher level than Akaza.

See Akaza's reaction to Doma asking him if he grew stronger than before. Akaza is absolutely seething at it, while Doma trolls him. It's by all means possible and can be inferred that Doma beat Akaza some time in the past, and is now trolling him.
Doma's pretty sure Akaza cannot beat him or Kokushibo as well, and then goes on to explain how he rose through the ranks at a better pace which makes Akaza mad.