Announcement Donation Support

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

This is your admin, also known as Bogard. Hope you're enjoying your time here as i do. :optimistic:The community is growing and growing, and i see a lot of activity, which makes me happy. Though I have an announcement to send to y'all. Ever since the official announcement of OJ closing, i was always bothered in the community not having a new home to discuss their favorite series, especially one piece.

Because of this then, i decided to use my knowledge to build this place. For this, i used some of the newest forum technologies to make you enjoy it as good as OJ or even better. Unfortunately however, everything has a price. Some of you guys probably already noticed it, but there was a delay in private messages this morning. That was due to the server, but i fixed that error. However this helped me to take this into consideration and relay this message to you all, especially when considering other monthly fees.

This forum is perfect, even beyond my initial imaginations, however it'd need maintenance, especially for the years to come. For this reason then, i reserved an area for the possible donors as seen here:

It's possible for you to either do it with paypal account or with credit card

Furthermore, you have an option for monthly donation(editable at anytime). It's also possible that you might view it in french due to me creating it during one of my journeys in France, but at the bottom, there is an option to change the language in French. Also, just to avoid confusion regarding the commas, for example 10,00 is equal to 10.

I'm aiming at using this not only for maintenance, but also possibly further develop the forum so that your experience get even better and better. Furthermore, i'm also preparing surprises for the donors like special banners/tags

With that said, that was all for me. Let's continue having fun together :cheers:

Bogard

You can't win
i was trying to give some amount through my debit card but this message appeared. i tried again but this message showed again

no amount was removed from my account
View attachment 366
Hmm just checked. It seems there is a temporarily issue when it comes to debit cards. Bank to bank transfer works fine, but I requested it again, and got the automatic reply that it should be available again in 2 days or so :)

Bogard

You can't win
Thanks .
Post automatically merged:

Payment done.
Thanks, will be helpful :)
I checked it. Debit is an option. If you fix this It will do for me. I will contribute within this week.

You better give me awesome UN color with rebornimformer tag lmao
I wanted to give you a Hawkins tag, but that works fine as well :sadgrin:

Bogard

You can't win
I checked it. Debit is an option. If you fix this It will do for me. I will contribute within this week.

You better give me awesome UN color with rebornimformer tag lmao
ok, thanks. i will try it again in 2 days
Ok, problem solved. It should work now :)
Post automatically merged:

Seems like there was an issue with the link for some, so decided to link it back again :)