Future Events Emperors reign supreme, outcome of Egghead is ''shocking''

It’s really interesting to me that it seems to be mostly Yonko fans suggesting that an Admiral getting defeated is more shocking than 2 Yonko being killed. Is that a subtle acknowledgment that defeating an Admiral is harder to do than a Yonko? Odd.

Anyway, I don’t think the narrative is leaning towards that.
- The Seraphim on Egghead will have to stay in the WG’s hands, so that suggests that Kizaru & co will succeed.
- Caribou is still carrying knowledge of 2 Ancient Weapons (that alone is more than enough shock for the world), and it’s likely the BB pirates will be his taxi.
- The Sunny leaving with so many people just doesn’t seem feasible (Vegapunk, 5 Satellites, 7 Seraphim, Stussy, maybe even Lucci & Kaku).

It looks like Vegapunk will be getting the short end of the stick because of the forbidden research he’s been doing. Just like the “Oden’s notebook” situation, it’s unlikely that the Strawhats alone get to leave with special knowledge. Vegapunk is either kicking the bucket or leaving with the BB pirates, giving them a leg up.

-Luffy is going to be the underdog and that won’t be the case if he’s already so ahead of Shanks & Blackbeard.
Even just going by basic story time alone, it’s unlikely for him to have a new bounty in the very next arc after already getting a big increase, let alone bigger than the other 3 Yonko (yes, Buggy included).

I don't think people realize what's actually happening and there's been more foreshadow than the ones I am going to post but, if anyone is wondering Egghead will be an all out war. Then you might ask me the Strawhats are heavily outnumbered how will the fight the NAVY/WG fleet?

It's simple the answer is 285 chapters back.
The Grand Fleet will take on the marines/wg and they will win. That's what will shock the world.
"Oh but the incident foreshadowed in chapter 800 was The Final War" - Doubt very much, why? The final war will probably be some global shit, with everyone going against the WG, the Grand Fleet would just be more numbers there.

Stussy already warned:
"Emperors have considerable backing behind them."
"A small tiff can flare-up into an all out war."

The Navy is playing their cards as TOTAL WAR IMMINENT.
The Grand Fleet is promised to cause a great incident on their own.

The Strawhat Pirares - An Emperor's Crew.

Magellan vs BBPs = Zoro vs Yeti Brothers

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro gave him some serious PTSD
LOL. That was really being generous to Post TS Zolo, that was a good thing, since Yeti Cool Brothers are truly fodders compared to Magellan's level, and Post TS Zolo never beat Yeti Brothers later, while Yami BB negged Magellan later and made Magellan's equal Shiryu his underling. Another big difference.

NB was fodderized by Magellan, period.
Comparing a sneak attack from a mile away with Magellan shit stomping Neckbeard face to face. :kobeha:
Zolo was tracing Yeti Brother's footsteps in the snow, and even imagined facing with a swordsman Yeti, and they clearly saw them before the attack as well. Plus, Magellan's speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yeti Brothers speed, not even close. I was being generous.

Magellan kept up with G2 Luffy's speed and he is also fast enough to hit Ivankov, who can dodge vs Kuma's attacks, looked like more than 6 people due to his speed while using Galaxy Wink, Yeti Brothers aren't nearly as fast as Magellan.

Also, Yami BB negged Magellan later when he got serious, while Post TS Zolo didn't beat those ''fodder'' Yeti Brothers.

I don't think people realize what's actually happening and there's been more foreshadow than the ones I am going to post but, if anyone is wondering Egghead will be an all out war. Then you might ask me the Strawhats are heavily outnumbered how will the fight the NAVY/WG fleet?

It's simple the answer is 285 chapters back.
The Grand Fleet will take on the marines/wg and they will win. That's what will shock the world.
"Oh but the incident foreshadowed in chapter 800 was The Final War" - Doubt very much, why? The final war will probably be some global shit, with everyone going against the WG, the Grand Fleet would just be more numbers there.

Stussy already warned:
"Emperors have considerable backing behind them."
"A small tiff can flare-up into an all out war."

The Navy is playing their cards as TOTAL WAR IMMINENT.
The Grand Fleet is promised to cause a great incident on their own.

The Strawhat Pirares - An Emperor's Crew.
I don't think Luffy losing would do anything but waste of time for the story at this point, what are they going to do by losing? Luffy will go to training again like after Shabody and Wano? The story needs to keep going, Oda already wasted too much time with trainings after Luffy's defeats, we don't need another one.

LOL. That was really being generous to Post TS Zolo, that was a good thing, since Yeti Cool Brothers are truly fodders compared to Magellan's level, and Post TS Zolo never beat Yeti Brothers later, while Yami BB negged Magellan later and made Magellan's equal Shiryu his underling. Another big difference.

Zolo was tracing Yeti Brother's footsteps in the snow, and even imagined facing with a swordsman Yeti, and they clearly saw them before the attack as well. Plus, Magellan's speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yeti Brothers speed, not even close. I was being generous.

Magellan kept up with G2 Luffy's speed and he is also fast enough to hit Ivankov, who can dodge vs Kuma's attacks, looked like more than 6 people due to his speed while using Galaxy Wink, Yeti Brothers aren't nearly as fast as Magellan.

Also, Yami BB negged Magellan later when he got serious, while Post TS Zolo didn't beat those ''fodder'' Yeti Brothers.

I don't think Luffy losing would do anything but waste of time for the story at this point, what are they going to do by losing? Luffy will go to training again like after Shabody and Wano? The story needs to keep going, Oda already wasted too much time with trainings after Luffy's defeats, we don't need another one.
You can invent all the scenarios and feats you want, Magellan stomped NB and at no point did NB leave his babysitters behind. Imagine the biggest coward in the story all by himself in ID, there would be no BBP in Marineford. :ohreally:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You can invent all the scenarios and feats you want, Magellan stomped NB and at no point did NB leave his babysitters behind. Imagine the biggest coward in the story all by himself in ID, there would be no BBP in Marineford. :ohreally:
Intenting scenarios and feats: ignoring Magellan got completely negged by Yami Teach (without Quake DF) later and his face has changed, while Yami Teach came to Marineford without a scratch.

Inventing scenarios and feats: making excuses for Yeti Brothers negging Post TS Zolo even though they are complete fodders compared Magellan's level. Also Teach and Shanks will always be superior to your idol Luffy's underling one-eyed virgin bitch marimo head, look at your avatar all you do is hating on Teach and Shanks because you know they neg your Luffy's underling virgin idol and makes you insecure :milaugh:

Teach is much braver than your one-eyed underling virgin marimo for sure.

Intenting scenarios and feats: ignoring Magellan got completely negged by Yami Teach (without Quake DF) later and his face has changed, while Yami Teach came to Marineford without a scratch.

Inventing scenarios and feats: making excuses for Yeti Brothers negging Post TS Zolo even though they are complete fodders compared Magellan's level. Also Teach and Shanks will always be superior to your idol Luffy's underling one-eyed virgin bitch marimo head, look at your avatar all you do is hating on Teach and Shanks because you know they neg your Luffy's underling virgin idol and makes you insecure :milaugh:

Teach is much braver than your one-eyed underling virgin marimo for sure.
I'm really impressed with your ability to write fanfics and call others insecure.

Let's be real, marines coming with 30000 soldiers including 9 vice admirals, one admiral, a Gorosei and a few seraphims (Gorosei have the power to control them) and them winning against a crew of 10 and one ship wouldn’t really shock anyone, would it?
Luffy and his crew are the underdogs with those numbers. So they have to win to shock the world.
And him losing would just drag the story.
I think his fleet is coming and that's the famous event Oda refered to when they formed their alliance

Let's be real, marines coming with 30000 soldiers including 9 vice admirals, one admiral, a Gorosei and a few seraphims (Gorosei have the power to control them) and them winning against a crew of 10 and one ship wouldn’t really shock anyone, would it?
Luffy and his crew are the underdogs with those numbers. So they have to win to shock the world.
And him losing would just drag the story.
I think his fleet is coming and that's the famous event Oda refered to when they formed their alliance

But why would they move?