Character Discussion Don't laugh at Sanji's dream, you don't need a big dream to become a top tier

Some losers don't believe in Sanji's power because of his small but romantic dream: all blue
whitebeard dream is very simple, he just want to have a family on his own,
and guess what? the pirate king is only equal to him
:myman::myman:

I don't care much for powerscaling, but anyone laughing at Sanji's dream is no better than the type of person his father/brothers are.
The All Blue might not exist right now, but if Sharley's prophecy will come true with the giant straw hat at Marie Geois, then the Red Line might break there to connect all seas and fulfill Sanji's dream.

I don't care much for powerscaling, but anyone laughing at Sanji's dream is no better than the type of person his father/brothers are.
The All Blue might not exist right now, but if Sharley's prophecy will come true with the giant straw hat at Marie Geois, then the Red Line might break there to connect all seas and fulfill Sanji's dream.
Honestly, no one should laugh at someone's dream. It doesn't matter what the dream is about. Respect each other even if it's a character.

It is a pretty stupid dream, he can already cook fish from all 4 oceans, but somehow it's more special if they're all in one place? Weak.

But the reason I laugh when Lanji fans bring it up is because Lanji has never even shown a hint of actually trying to fulfil his dream. Zoro works every arc at being a better swordsman, Chopper has neutralised tons of illnesses, Usopp tries his best, Nami draws maps etc.

But Lanj? I don't think he's even said the words ''all blue'' since the east blue saga and at minimum it hasn't been brought up for years. The main reason his dream is weak is because he hasn't shown a shred of ambition to get it.

Regarding this.. how will the racoon achieve his dream? By getting new knowledge ? Special tools?
Curing rubber boy from something very serious and mysterious?
Post automatically merged:

It is a pretty stupid dream, he can already cook fish from all 4 oceans, but somehow it's more special if they're all in one place? Weak.

But the reason I laugh when Lanji fans bring it up is because Lanji has never even shown a hint of actually trying to fulfil his dream. Zoro works every arc at being a better swordsman, Chopper has neutralised tons of illnesses, Usopp tries his best, Nami draws maps etc.

But Lanj? I don't think he's even said the words ''all blue'' since the east blue saga and at minimum it hasn't been brought up for years. The main reason his dream is weak is because he hasn't shown a shred of ambition to get it.
I like brook but I am not so impressed with his "meeting my old whale friend dream"

When you want a family you also have to be strong enough to provide for them, help them when they are in trouble etc etc.

Blue Lagoon doesnt require anything.

Blue Lagoon doesnt require anything.
What a stupidity. It requires tons of strength as you need to explore the most dangerous parts of the whole world in order to find it, since it's obvious it isn't in the safest, well-known, fully explored seas. If you set sail to find All Blue you're aware you need to reach and survive the New World where the strongest pirates live.

In Whole Cake it was brought up a couple of times. And the very action of travelling the world is a showing of Sanji looking for it, don't know what do you exactly expect him to do.

Last edited:
What a stupidity. It requires tons of strength as you need to explore the most dangerous parts of the whole world in order to find it, since it's obvious it isn't in the safest, well-known, fully explored seas. If you set sail to find All Blue you're aware you need to reach and survive the New World where the strongest pirates live.

In Whole Cake it was brought up a couple of times. And the very action of travelling the world is a showing of Sanji looking for it, don't know what do you exactly expect him to do.
:pepecopium:

:milaugh: lmao