Dragon Ball S Chapter 60 - Merus's Miscalculation

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Goku may be able of using UI-Signs but it's clear that he's still not able of tapping the true power of UI willingly.
Moro is matched and challenged for the first time since he regained his full power but his magic, absorbtion of other worlds and his greater stamina allows him to eventually get the upper hand on Goku once his stamina betrays him.

Finally I am really eager to see what new techniques Vegeta has gotten during his training on Yardrat. I think that his spirit training allowed him to unlock his hidden potential and to use new techniques to shield him from Moro's ki absorbtion.

Bogard

You can't win
So the miscalculation was about Merus not thinking Moro would grow this strong, but it seems that at full power, Goku had a slight edge in battle, that means that he'd probably end up destroying Moro when he will master UI(assuming Moro doesn't take more power to grow stronger).

Nice to see Vegeta back, i want to see the technique he learned.

The yadrats around him seemed drained, so maybe it's a ki draining technique, but if it's the case, it'd look too similar to Moro's unless it's a reverse technique

Merus strategy was good but it just doesn't match Goku's character + Moro becoming stronger was inevitable so here we are x')

Don't like how Gohan and Piccolo are basically cheerleaders at this point, but well, there is nothing they can do against Moro, at least 17 and 18 had some action.

Vegeta practicing IT was really funny and learning the technique so fast was so extra and convenient lmao but hey, is Vegeta, i just want good things for my man so idc =P

Vegeta knows how to do a entrance, this has to be the reason to why he was tt on twitter some hours ago.

I know this pose has a really bad reputation x'D but i can't help to be hyped, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Worst

Custom title
Merus strategy was good but it just doesn't match Goku's character + Moro becoming stronger was inevitable so here we are x')

Don't like how Gohan and Piccolo are basically cheerleaders at this point, but well, there is nothing they can do against Moro, at least 17 and 18 had some action.

Vegeta practicing IT was really funny and learning the technique so fast was so extra and convenient lmao but hey, is Vegeta, i just want good things for my man so idc =P

Vegeta knows how to do a entrance, this has to be the reason to why he was tt on twitter some hours ago.

I know this pose has a really bad reputation x'D but i can't help to be hyped, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yea too bad we all know how it will end....."Yea go ahead I'll let you absorb Kakarotto's power so I can have some fun" :suresure: r.i.p

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is this the first time Veggie has used Super Blue since ToP? Wonder why that is, could he not control it / access it?

I don't like Vegeta saying he's gonna forget Instant Transmission. That's a cheap excuse. Vegeta may have a warrior's pride but he's not an idiot. That's amazingly useful and he should keep it. Maybe it doesn't mesh with his fighting style, but he can still keep it for travel.

Man, i am so exited about the next chapter:finally:, but it's a fucking month away :josad:

I hope Vegeta is the Hero this time, but it may end up like always...

He has to be crazy strong right now. Remember when he fought that Lizzard guy, forgot the name, his physical strength and ki blasts were ridiculous! And this was in base form!!!
Now in SSB and the somewhat upgraded version, which boosted him only slightly, will have devastating power!

What is kinda annoying, is that Vegeta don't want to use IT anymore, which is stupid. He had no reason to learn it in the first place, since the Yadrat King wanted to bring him back to Earth. But Vegeta said no, i will do it myself. What was the minute long struggle to learn that technique for, if he don't want to use it anymore? Just to have a cool entrance?
This technique saved them many times and Vegeta hates it to hold on to Goku to teleport.
I know, i know, warrior's pride and all, but it's kinda dumb. I mean, Vegeta has 4 transformation which are the exact same as Goku's and it doesn't bother him...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes I would welcome a change from MUI Goku saving the day, though I would still prefer that over Gogeta being the one to defeat the big bad again.
You are right but I'm scared that if people would think canonically then Gogeta never made his debut in the story XD.

Gohan will save the day he had potential and all. He had potential:pepemotion:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Finally reading the chapter, and first of all, 17 and 18 fucking rule so much, and I’m SO glad they’ve really gotten a chance to shine more in Super than ever before. Also, Vegeta remains a top tier badass :lumazed:

However, I’m reminded of the biggest problem I’ve had with Dragon Ball since I was a kid...why does Toriyama love making every new SS form/power upgrade essentially useless in the fight against a villain AFTER it was introduced?

Other than the original form, which was only used in multiple battles (Goku vs Frieza, Trunks vs Mecha Frieza, Vegeta vs Android 19) because each time showed a new character achieving it, every sequential Super Saiyan boost fails when used on the next big baddy. Regular SS sucked against Cell, SS2 and Potential Unlocked Gohan couldn’t do anything against Buu, SS3 Goku was tossed around like a rag doll by Kid Buu/Beerus, SSG was hardly even used against Golden Frieza/Zamasu/Goku Black, and SSB just barely allowed Goku to keep up with Jiren. Now, UI is only effective enough to keep Moro from completely obliterating the next strongest guy in the universe?

Fuck, man, why can’t a power up actually retain its usefulness for a while? I’d rather this fight be more suspenseful or at least challenging for the protagonist in a different way than just “Other guy too stronk, must yell until I’m stronker than him” once again...Vegeta seems poised to bust out with an effective counteraction to Moro’s magical abilities, so hopefully the next chapter brings about something new (and likely wild as hell).

as usual. vegeta comes with arrogance and confidence then get wasted in the end.

DB never change lol

I think vegeta mastering a technique that allow him absorb ppl energy and give it back to another. pretty much like moro. but it has sucks drawback.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
as usual. vegeta comes with arrogance and confidence then get flipped in the end.

DB never change lol

I think vegeta mastering a technique that allow him absorb ppl energy and give it back to another. pretty much like moro. but it has sucks drawback.
Nah vegeta would never rely on that I hope it's one of these super duper big dick power ups