Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Average

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there a statement, or is this your opinion?
What was stated in Manga is both Goku and Vegeta have reached the point that break their limit where their bodies doesn't get normal zenkai boosts anymore.

It was stated by Trunks in Manga.

When I try to search the panel, I found in Quora someone that already post the panel that I intend to post. Here it is:

Hopefully it can clear the things up.:cheers:

What was stated in Manga is both Goku and Vegeta have reached the point that break their limit where their bodies doesn't get normal zenkai boosts anymore.

It was stated by Trunks in Manga.

When I try to search the panel, I found in Quora someone that already post the panel that I intend to post. Here it is:

Hopefully it can clear the things up.:cheers:
Is this from Goku Black arc? I remember Goku Black is getting stronger in this arc by using Zenkai boost, but it looks like he wasn't at his limit so yeah I guess that makes sense.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m sorry, but this chapter kinda pissed me off...Merus is a character with so much potential - an angel meant to remain neutral suddenly develops a sense of justice upon seeing people struggle to uphold it, but he really only gets going when he meets (who else??) the sole Saiyan who’s allowed to get the last blow in any battle, even against opponents he only beats due to his achieving another new form that’s obsolete almost the chapter after it’s attained. He was the only person who could absolutely wreck Moro and his magical head/hand stones or whatever the fuck those were, so why wasn’t he given the glory of finishing the bastard off before vanishing into the ether? Why does it HAVE to still be Goku EVERY time after this many years??

Maybe I’m finally just aging out of straight shonens, since I have stated complaints about the other series we all discuss here, but as cool as it’ll look, I didn’t just wanna see another transformation save the day again. Vegeta and Merus were both underutilized in this fight, and they deserved better.

I’m sorry, but this chapter kinda pissed me off...Merus is a character with so much potential - an angel meant to remain neutral suddenly develops a sense of justice upon seeing people struggle to uphold it, but he really only gets going when he meets (who else??) the sole Saiyan who’s allowed to get the last blow in any battle, even against opponents he only beats due to his achieving another new form that’s obsolete almost the chapter after it’s attained. He was the only person who could absolutely wreck Moro and his magical head/hand stones or whatever the fuck those were, so why wasn’t he given the glory of finishing the bastard off before vanishing into the ether? Why does it HAVE to still be Goku EVERY time after this many years??

Maybe I’m finally just aging out of straight shonens, since I have stated complaints about the other series we all discuss here, but as cool as it’ll look, I didn’t just wanna see another transformation save the day again. Vegeta and Merus were both underutilized in this fight, and they deserved better.
I mean UI has been foreshadowed since forever. Goku needs to master it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean UI has been foreshadowed since forever. Goku needs to master it.
Sure, and it’s about time we saw him do so. I just wish that someone like Vegeta could get some glory, or that we got any other plot devices other than a fucking angel sacrificing himself just to solidify Goku ONCE AGAIN as the Chosen One. This would matter a lot less, if we didn’t know for sure that UI, which has been touted as the ultimate power of the gods, won’t be dwarfed by whichever villain comes next. What’s the form AFTER that gonna be??