Chapter Discussion Dragon Ball Super Chapter 59 - Activate Ultra Instinct - Sign

Honnestly I like Moro, compared to previous antagonists he is a breath of fresh air with his dangerosity not coming that much of his power lvl but of his magic which gives him techniques and alternatives that the other villains didn't have and he's the first villain since Piccolo Daimao to show a high level of cunning and strategy with him constantly outsmarting the Saiyans when they start to get the advantage on him and him choosing to get stronger too when he learnt about Goku and Vegeta training.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Honnestly I like Moro, compared to previous antagonists he is a breath of fresh air with his dangerosity not coming that much of his power lvl but of his magic which gives him techniques and alternatives that the other villains didn't have and he's the first villain since Piccolo Daimao to show a high level of cunning and strategy with him constantly outsmarting the Saiyans when they start to get the advantage on him and him choosing to get stronger too when he learnt about Goku and Vegeta training.
Can't wait to see him doing in the anime
The wait is killing me ~~~

Isn’t if funny how he’s ape form