Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 64: Son Goku, Galactic Patrol Officer

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Thanks for the tag.

Been a long time since Goku speaks wisely like that.

The fight is a reminiscence of Goku vs Frieza. Krillin died and Goku powererd up into SSJ and beat up Frieza.

Just hope Goku doesn't mess up judging from Beerus's last quote this chapter.

Looks like Goku can control Mastered Ultra Instinct (MUI) perfectly now. I hope this form doesn't get disrespected like other forms with next major villain could keep up with this form.

Bogard

You can't win
The art was unusually good this chapter for Toyotaro, althroughout the battle from the fluidity in MUI Goku's movements to the battle impacts. Loved this moment in particular where MUI Goku shook the entire earth from a single punch

Hell even Whis and Beerus closed their eyes during this moment, and Beerus qualified his fighting style to be godlike, maybe a sign of him finally be surpassed once and for all ?

On the other hand, i'm curious to his final statement in the chapter. Hopefully Goku doesn't screw around for some stupid shit

Moro on the other hand shows his pathetic nature infront of a superior power from begging for his life when he is outmatched

Reminded me of Freeza in the Namek Saga though. A Callback ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 64
Title: Son Goku, Galactic Patrol Officer

Support Dragon Ball Super by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ.

Read Chapter Online
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007562

@RayanOO @Buusatan94 @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @NeutralWatcher @Erkan12 @JioFreed @Alter @Midnight Delight
Tag me next time:kriwhat:

This fight looks a lot like Frieza vs Goku.

I'm worried about the Beerus quote.

Top tier fighters of the verse quotes are almost 10/10 times on point.