Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 67: Happy Endings...And Then...

Rate The Chapter

• Amazing

• Good

• Average

• Bad

• Awful

Results are only viewable after voting.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This was a pretty cool chapter. Granola is an interesting folk and the plot is reminding me of Dragon Ball Heroes. Let's see where it will be entrailed.

The gag with Beerus and Supreme Kai was just too fancy, and I'm happy for Merus but also for the Dai Kai who is finally back after so many millions of years.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
We'll see what the next arc has in store. I pray it isn't as garbage as this last one.
I hope that Granola won't be the final arc fight, I'm craving for Goku and Vegeta to take on an angel level opponent one day, but I'm skeptical about the notion Granola will prove that potent.

I hope that Granola won't be the final arc fight, I'm craving for Goku and Vegeta to take on an angel level opponent one day, but I'm skeptical about the notion Granola will prove that potent.
It's DBS.....never be skeptical. Huge jump in power levels is always a thing.

In fact, I believe Goku might be super low angel tier by the end of the next arc. Dude has already surpassed everyone else.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's DBS.....never be skeptical. Huge jump in power levels is always a thing.

In fact, I believe Goku might be super low angel tier by the end of the next arc. Dude has already surpassed everyone else.
Yeah I didn't mean that. Just that I had a gut feeling on him not featuring as final arc villain I presume.

With this ending, Goku added another diamond to his galactic level threats collection,

Frieza, Buu, Jiren (indirectly), now Moro. :goyea: No way, they were going to give Moro to Vegeta. :suresure:

The only exceptions that Goku didn't beat; Cell (who defeated by Goku's son Gohan), and Zamasu, who literally stole Goku's own body to power up.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
With this ending, Goku added another diamond to his galactic level threats collection,

Frieza, Buu, Jiren (indirectly), now Moro. :goyea: No way, they were going to give Moro to Vegeta. :suresure:

The only exceptions that Goku didn't beat; Cell (who defeated by Goku's son Gohan), and Zamasu, who literally stole Goku's own body to power up.
I still have hope for Vegeta, as long as Toriyama wants to redeem him once and for all.

It has been over 20 years however, the trend may keep up incessantly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ehh...this was fine. Like Merus coming back, but I wonder how effective a fighter he’ll be without divine powers. Guess the setup for the next arc is interesting, but it feels like we’ll just get more of the same shit as last arc. Can’t believe they introduced 11 other vastly more interesting universes and we’re just...never gonna explore them?? :josad:

Vegeta sure has the potential to be at the top, but he will never beat the major villains, nor be equal to Goku at the end of the arc.
This doesn't imply it will always stay that way.

As you are claiming he has the potential, so be patient and perhaps that patience won't be lost but eventually prove well placed.