Rate the chapter

• Amazing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Awful

• Total voters
I dont read dbs, I just follow the series at this point saying as it's gotten overly repetitive like granola bar over here apparently wanted revenge on the saiyans as they killed his people which while interesting is just a recycled idea from the baby saga of dragon ball gt.
even moro is a evil space wizard with connections to the kaioshin and buu was done before in form of babidi, Even going to namek was done before with freezer and coola

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I dont read dbs, I just follow the series at this point saying as it's gotten overly repetitive like granola bar over here apparently wanted revenge on the saiyans as they killed his people which while interesting is just a recycled idea from the baby saga of dragon ball gt.
even moro is a evil space wizard with connections to the kaioshin and buu was done before in form of babidi, Even going to namek was done before with freezer and coola
I can see a lot of similarities with Baby in the physical aspect too I have to admit.

I can see a lot of similarities with Baby in the physical aspect too I have to admit.
Yea super just does not have many new or interesting ideas like they reused taking over the namek from the freeza saga which if they did something with the setting would be fine but not once does any namekians even play a part in that arc so having them be set on this planet makes no sense if your going to do nothing with it like say what you must about heroes but at least their settings have relevance to the story told