Dragon Ball super - Chapter 74: Végéta vs Granolah

Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 74
Title: Saiyans and Cerelian

Support Dragon Ball Super by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ

Read Chapter Online

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009569

@TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @Zowo

@RayanOO @Buusatan94 @Jew D. Boy @JioFreed @Alter @Fujishiro @Patryipe @playa4321 @Dream @RealD @bluefire12 @Bob74h@Shiroyru @T-Pein™ @DKI @davidobandolim @AlcheAsh @ShinichiMugi @Luffy is the mc @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Monkey D Theories @symbiote @Inflamed Haki @R A I T E I I I etc etc
Post automatically merged:

Figured id try to revive the DB section lol.

Last edited:

Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 74
Title: Saiyans and Cerelian

Support Dragon Ball Super by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ

Read Chapter Online

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009569

@TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @Zowo

@RayanOO @Buusatan94 @Jew D. Boy @JioFreed @Alter @Fujishiro @Patryipe @playa4321 @Dream @RealD @bluefire12 @Bob74h@Shiroyru @T-Pein™ @DKI @davidobandolim @AlcheAsh @ShinichiMugi @Luffy is the mc @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Monkey D Theories @symbiote @Inflamed Haki @R A I T E I I I etc etc

Figured id try to revive the DB section lol.
Like cuz tagging me but i dont follow db súper.

Vegeta's new transformation is just another recolor with the sjj3 lack of eye brows, I wish they did something unique design wise for once

Could be even worse, they could go green, orange, and rainbow as the last one
Green is broly, Were still waiting on the orange hair color transformation that we know will exist soon or later

With a new movie coming out,that will probably have a new story and wont cover the manga,are we going towards two different canons?
Fans will likely just accept both as they did last time

I'm afraid that Gas guy could be the final villain of this arc somehow
Thats probably what’s going to happen tbh.

This time the Prince of all Saiyans doesn't even look weaker than Goku, conversely.
He did better in SSB than Goku did, and this form has Granolah surprised.

This puts the nail in the Coffin of wether MUI Goku is stronger than Beerus imo.