Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 75 : God of Destruction Power

Read the chapter on MANGA PLUS : https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009729

Well Vegeta didn't do as bad as spoilers would suggest, it seems the fight isn't finished yet.

Goku got up though so I wonder what he will do.

Granola threw away Oatmeel? He's turning into a villain by the minute here.

My prediction is that the fighting will stop when the Heeters make the Dragon appears, Granola will know something is up and rush there and Goku/Vegeta will follow.

Gas might really make the same wish as Granola and become the new univere's strongest.

I wonder what Elec would do with the Dragon Ball. Could be making himself as a being even stronger than Full Power Granolah or grant the power to Gas instead. I think whatever it is would be about power and strength.

And Vegetable did well despite it's his first time using that form. I wonder if the Granolah which Vegeta is fighting is the stronger version of Granolah than the Granolah Goku fought.

And Vegetable still has one senzu bean, so it's still not over yet

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think this chapter clinches the notion that Toriyama is even worse about rendering new transformations obsolete than ever before…like, I know we all saw it coming from a mile away, but it’s disheartening to see Ultra Ego become useless ***in the same battle where it debuted*** when even fucking Majin Vegeta got a W against pre-SSJ3 Goku :gonope:

Read the chapter on MANGA PLUS : https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009729

Well Vegeta didn't do as bad as spoilers would suggest, it seems the fight isn't finished yet.

Goku got up though so I wonder what he will do.

Granola threw away Oatmeel? He's turning into a villain by the minute here.

My prediction is that the fighting will stop when the Heeters make the Dragon appears, Granola will know something is up and rush there and Goku/Vegeta will follow.

Gas might really make the same wish as Granola and become the new univere's strongest.
at least he's still in his new form?