Questions & Mysteries Dragon Ball's forgotten C tier fighters?

A Tier
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Gohan (Sometimes)

B+ Tier

B Tier
Krillin
Tien
Yamacha
Chiaotzu
Roshi

B- Tier
Yaijirobe

But what about the forgotten C Tier Fighters from Dragon Ball?
King Chappa
Devilman
Upa
Nahm
Giran
If these fighters continued to train they could get pretty powerful, especially with the help of Roshi, PoPo, Karin and Elder and Current Supreme Kai.

Because they turned Dragon ball into the Goku and Vegeta show as soon as Super came out
You say that, but Dragon Ball Z was like that too. I don't get why People have that problem with Super when that trend started during the Sayian Saga.
The Earthlings except for Krillin don't fight after that.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
You say that, but Dragon Ball Z was like that too. I don't get why People have that problem with Super when that trend started during the Sayian Saga.
The Earthlings except for Krillin don't fight after that.
It’s not even just an earthling problem in dragon ball super though, literally no one else besides Goku and Vegeta do anything in super. I can’t even remember the last time Goten and Trunks did anything

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This is only related to Z right?

In that case Yamcha is still ranking too high. Tien and Krillin are simply way too strong in comparison.

This is only related to Z right?

In that case Yamcha is still ranking too high. Tien and Krillin are simply way too strong in comparison.
I could be for Super. With Elder Kai being able to "draw out" hidden powers, the Hyperbolic time chamber, and how simple training can drastically boost someones powers.
Fighters with potential could get strong enough to be at Ginyu level easily.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I could be for Super. With Elder Kai being able to "draw out" hidden powers, the Hyperbolic time chamber, and how simple training can drastically boost someones powers.
Fighters with potential could get strong enough to be at Ginyu level easily.
If it's Super I would say Krillin definitely ranks highter than Yamcha and overall Tien does too.

Their ToP showings put them on a next level overall.

After all even though Yamcha was stronger than a Krillin that would get injured by a bullet, Krillin made mastodonic progresses by then.

If it's Super I would say Krillin definitely ranks highter than Yamcha and overall Tien does too.

Their ToP showings put them on a next level overall.

After all even though Yamcha was stronger than a Krillin that would get injured by a bullet, Krillin made mastodonic progresses by then.
I definitely agree, that Krillin and Tien are stronger than Yamcha, But he's still enough to be in that Tier with them and Chiaotzu. he's too strong to be put it a tier with Yaijirobe the strongest Human who doesn't utilize chi.

Krillin is on a whole different Level than Yamcha and Tien, he existed Namek with a Powerlevel of 75K. I doubt Tien ever closed that gap
Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha were all training with King Kai remember? And they arrived at the planet signicantly stronger than Goku did in the saiyan saga.

In anime filler we see Tien and Yamaha beat the crap out of the Ginyu force. Even though that’s filler, it’s not unreasonable to suppose that they may have been around there after training with King Kai.

So Krillin might not have had any lead at all....

Hey Tien isn’t C tier ! He held off Cell and Buu. He’s b tier !
Post automatically merged:

Honestly Roshi UI dodging Jiren was one of the most insane moments in history.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hey Tien isn’t C tier ! He held off Cell and Buu. He’s b tier !
Post automatically merged:

Honestly Roshi UI dodging Jiren was one of the most insane moments in history.
I wonder if Tien could have actually damage someone like SSJ Namek Goku. This question is always daunting to me.

That would mean a lot in my opinion.

There's also that filler of Krillin holding off Olibu, but for what it counts..

I wonder if Tien could have actually damage someone like SSJ Namek Goku. This question is always daunting to me.

That would mean a lot in my opinion.

There's also that filler of Krillin holding off Olibu, but for what it counts..
Semi-perfect Cell is leagues above Namek Goku.

Also super tien is quite powerful.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Semi-perfect Cell is leagues above Namek Goku.

Also super tien is quite powerful.
I think so but IIRC Cell still had no scratches and we know that Tien's move did not work too differently from Krillin's solar flare, so I was wondering.

Regardless Current Tien is definitely much stronger than Namek Saga Goku.