General & Others Dragon got off paneled ?

Considering it's currently the 9th day after Reverie , do you think Dragon will get off paneled ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Assuming it's the 5th day of Reverie when Teach was talking about it in chapter 925 ( because he read Newspaper which only contained informations from the day before , and the way he spoke , sounds like the clash between Fujitora Ryokugyu and Revos had passed some time ago ) .......

● Didn't notice any transition of day in chapter 926 where Luffy saved Hyogoro , so i'll assume it's the same day as 925 ( 5th day of Reverie )

> Luffy saved Hyogoro

● but in chapter 928 , Hyogoro said "thank you for saving my life yesterday"

So it's the 6th day

> Hyogoro saying that^
---------------------------------------------------------------------
● then some chapters later we saw Kyoshiro slaying Komurasaki during the night

> then in chapter 933 we saw Big Mom in the morning

So it's the 7th day
then in chapter 934 Law said "it looks like they'll be having her
( Komurasaki's ) funeral tomorrow"

> then Komurasaki's funeral carried out at chapter 941

So it's the 8th day here
● after this didn't notice any transition between day until chapter 951 where Kaido and Big Mom started their fight

> But at the start of chapter 952 it's written "the next day" right at the first box below

so it's the 9th day here
● So do you think Dragon got off paneled ?

● I think yes , for me the most major reason is , with Final Villain around ( Imu ) he and other Revos were not gonna be in Mariejois for long ( more than 1 day ) , so likely the clash between Fujitora and Ryokugyu vs Sabo-Karasu-Morley-Lindbergh got off paneled

● all of Dragon's actions during Reverie likely got off paneled as well

● but i think we gonna see important things during Reverie in flashback(s)

The fact that Oda didnt reveal anything about what happened in the Reverie (except the Revo commanders vs Admirals) means that he WILL go back to it after Wano. Come on people, the Reverie is too important to just throw in the trash. What we'll see in the near future is the aftermath and the WG's+Akainu's next moves

He never fought anyone.
Where do you think he is now ?

Btw i already said
● but i think we gonna see important things during Reverie in flashback(s)
So what i meant by off paneled is that maybe we'll not see Dragon ( and other Reverie characters actually ) in the time when they were actually in Mariejois
The fact that Oda didnt reveal anything about what happened in the Reverie (except the Revo commanders vs Admirals) means that he WILL go back to it after Wano. Come on people, the Reverie is too important to just throw in the trash. What we'll see in the near future is the aftermath and the WG's+Akainu's next moves
I didn't mean to say it was off paneled completely , and i do believe we'll see what's the results of it , like whether the Shichibukai gets abolished or not , and Gorosei sending Marine Fleet to Wano to cleanse Kaido and Big Mom because the Royals from all around the World were willing to pay for the invasion

Where do you think he is now ?

Btw i already said
So what i meant by off paneled is that maybe we'll not see Dragon ( and other Reverie characters actually ) in the time when they were actually in Mariejois

I didn't mean to say it was off paneled completely , and i do believe we'll see what's the results of it , like whether the Shichibukai gets abolished or not , and Gorosei sending Marine Fleet to Wano to cleanse Kaido and Big Mom because the Royals from all around the World were willing to pay for the invasion
The events of Reverie will probably get offpaneled, no way is Oda revealing Dragon & Green Bull in the middle of Wano Arc. Or have either of them defeated.

Well the normal Reverie will be 7 days long, but now the RA are fighting there. I don`t think they just go home after the 7th day. The fight is still going on. Oda will show us the highlights after the second act. All fractions need development in a massive way. If Oda kicks all yonkou out of the story with Luffys help, then the RA should do that with the CD and parts of the WG

S

Shura

He won't be off paneled....he will meet his son for sure before he gets off paneled or whatever...Oda won't off panel character without even giving the solid top tier feat in case of top tiers........

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon is a pussy.
Sabo and Revos commanders are real chads.
They fight while Dragon enjoys a tea with a bunch of Okamas.
No wonder why Garp took Luffy away from him.
Thank you the Hero of the Marines!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Dragon is a pussy.
Sabo and Revos commanders are real chads.
They fight while Dragon enjoys a tea with a bunch of Okamas.
No wonder why Garp took Luffy away from him.
Thank you the Hero of the Marines!
Well I dislike Dragon's behaviour

He should be less passive, heck even yonko are less passive

Big Mom literally achieved more than Dragon by herself lmao