Speculations Dragon is Rocks’ son

Is Dragon rocks’ son

• Total voters
The leader of terrorists
Crazy Hair
D.

Dragon has a tattoo on his face like the Shandians who were also at war with "authorities"

Dragon's Monkey surname is actually his MARRIED name.
Garp is the father of Luffy's MOTHER.

I been sayin Garp ain't Dragon's biological father and this is pointing towards it.

Also considering that CoC seems to run in certain families but Garp doesn't have it and he said Luffy has it just like his pop.. and Rocks definitely fits the profile for CoC he fuckin led 3 of the yonko who lead their own CoC users
Not once did Garp refer to him as his son or reflect on his disappointment in him for becoming a Revo like he did toward Luffy or Ace.

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
How pathteic of Garp
His daughter choose a criminal to bear a child and said criminal is the blood of his 1st big enemy
His grandsons choose to be pirates because he can't control them
One of his grandson follow the former apprentice of his former rival and the other his adopt and the son of his former rival and choose to adopt once more by the rival of his former rival
Pathetic, it's just sad
:perocry:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is Garp confirmed as Dragon’s son? I don’t think so; it’s been heavily implied multiple times, but it seems like there’s still a chance that Luffy is the offspring of Dragon and Garp’s daughter.

Is the topic of the thread possible? Certainly; the silhouettes we’ve seen do forecast some major design similarities, and Oda’s misdirected us on the main character’s lineage before.

Do I like it? Not particularly; I’ve personally operated under the assumption that Dragon IS Garp’s flesh and blood since their identities were revealed, and I prefer the potential Rocks-Blackbeard connection over Luffy being Xebec’s grandson. Not gonna drop the series if this comes to pass, but there are enough “chosen one” vibes around the protagonist that he wouldn’t seem to gain any necessary renown for it.

Is Garp confirmed as Dragon’s son? I don’t think so; it’s been heavily implied multiple times, but it seems like there’s still a chance that Luffy is the offspring of Dragon and Garp’s daughter.

Is the topic of the thread possible? Certainly; the silhouettes we’ve seen do forecast some major design similarities, and Oda’s misdirected us on the main character’s lineage before.

Do I like it? Not particularly; I’ve personally operated under the assumption that Dragon IS Garp’s flesh and blood since their identities were revealed, and I prefer the potential Rocks-Blackbeard connection over Luffy being Xebec’s grandson. Not gonna drop the series if this comes to pass, but there are enough “chosen one” vibes around the protagonist that he wouldn’t seem to gain any necessary renown for it.
This a joke thread Dragon is garp’s son