Current Events Drake's role in the Onigashima war?

- 6 days before the Onigashima raid, Drake freed Trafalgar Law from Basil Hawkins in the Flower Capital

- During the night of the raid, his betrayal was discovered. Queen, Who's Who and Basil Hawkins cornered and interrogated him

- But he managed to escape

- And met Monkey D. Luffy

- Roronoa Zoro attacked Drake cause he didn't trust him

- But later they decided to join forces against Apoo

- At that point Queen attacked them with the Ice Oni virus, spreading it in the whole stage

- Queen gave the antibody to Apoo so Zoro and Drake started to hunt him down

- After some stalling Zoro managed to wound Apoo and take the antibody from him

- But Apoo was not down for good so Drake finished him when he was on his way to attack Chopper and take the antidote back

At this point Drake has officially joined the Alliance, and has taken the responsability to handle the main floor and protect Chopper while he replicates the antibody
Do you think that his primary objective at this point will be to stop Queen? If not, what will he do?

Last edited:
- 6 days before the Onigashima raid, Drake freed Trafalgar Law from Basil Hawkins in the Flower Capital

- During the night of the raid, his betrayal was discovered. Queen, Who's Who and Basil Hawkins cornered and interrogated him

- But he managed to escape

- And met Monkey D. Luffy

- Roronoa Zoro attacked Drake cause he didn't trust him

- But later they decided to join forces against Apoo

- At that point Queen attacked them with the Ice Oni virus, spreading it in the whole stage

- Queen gave the antibody to Apoo so Zoro and Drake started to hunt him down

- After some stalling Zoro managed to wound Apoo and take the antibody from him

- But Apoo was not down for good so Drake finished him when he was on his way to attack Chopper and take the antidote back

At this point Drake has officially joined the Alliance, and has taken the responsability to handle the main floor and protect Chopper while he replicates the antibody
Do you think that his primary objective at this point will be to stop Queen? If not, what will he do?
Stop Queen and then I assume Coby and Sword is coming to Onigashima. Otherwise what’s the point of having a Sword Member here and where will he go post Wano?

At the end of the arc, just like at the end of Enies Lobby, I think we will see Coby, Mepoo, maybe Gaahp, and Drake. Possibly even Vegapunk with Tashigi and Smoker.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Drake was shocked and concerned about the WG being on Wano, and the extreme possibility they are dealing with the Beast Pirates.

No concrete indication he did extra sleuthing, but my guess is that he will try to get any info he can on the purpose of their dealings, and whether higher ups in the Navy know, and are playing along, or if they are unaware. The latter could have massive ramifications on the WG/Marine union.

Drake was shocked and concerned about the WG being on Wano, and the extreme possibility they are dealing with the Beast Pirates.

No concrete indication he did extra sleuthing, but my guess is that he will try to get any info he can on the purpose of their dealings, and whether higher ups in the Navy know, and are playing along, or if they are unaware. The latter could have massive ramifications on the WG/Marine union.
I think that, for now, he's in 'Survival' mode, what you said will probably come after the war or at the end of the war imo
What do you think he'll do now on the Live Floor?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think that, for now, he's in 'Survival' mode, what you said will probably come after the war or at the end of the war imo
What do you think he'll do now on the Live Floor?
Sorry if I was off topic, just wanted to share my thoughts on what his main purpose this arc will be.

Beyond that, I think he'll help Chopper by preventing enemies from attacking him and the other doctors while they syphon extra cures for everyone for the Ice Oni.

He's also the strongest ally on the live floor besides Marco, therefore he should help Marco against the Calamities.

Apoo's condition is also unknown. He has nowhere else to turn to, and Drake hates him for some reason. Does Apoo join the Alliance and Drake object because he knows what Apoo is all about, or does he leave his personal feelings aside because everyone accepted him into the fold despite withholding his plans?

Sorry if I was off topic, just wanted to share my thoughts on what his main purpose this arc will be.

Beyond that, I think he'll help Chopper by preventing enemies from attacking him and the other doctors while they syphon extra cures for everyone for the Ice Oni.

He's also the strongest ally on the live floor besides Marco, therefore he should help Marco against the Calamities.

Apoo's condition is also unknown. He has nowhere else to turn to, and Drake hates him for some reason. Does Apoo join the Alliance and Drake object because he knows what Apoo is all about, or does he leave his personal feelings aside because everyone accepted him into the fold despite withholding his plans?
No you added something interesting, is just that I wanted to know what do you think about the current situation

I agree with you on Drake being one of the point men of the Live Floor (I personally stick to my belief that he'll face Queen and guard Chopper's tower)

Apoo.. don't know.. he's for sure out of shape and I can't make up my mind about his future decisions (I made a thread about this too) but is hard for me to see him joining the Alliance, Drake showed to literally hate him and Drake is his only chance to enter the Alliance
Whatever Apoo will do, he'll have some important role with the Numbers

Fighting. First helping Chopper to secure the ground floor, he might rally Hawkins to his cause. They might go on the rooftop, even though I doubt they will help much, one or two of their strongest moves and then they're out.
That's possible, but Hawkins has more chances to reach the roof than Drake (even if Drake is stronger) cause hax will be needed up there.
Drake seems more suited to lead the Live Floor and take down a top Executive imo

That's possible, but Hawkins has more chances to reach the roof than Drake (even if Drake is stronger) cause hax will be needed up there.
Drake seems more suited to lead the Live Floor and take down a top Executive imo
It depends on who Sanji fights. I think he has one of the commander reserved for him by Oda (can't tell which one), while I think the only one Drake has connections with is Queen.

Some support like Capone in WCI or the Corida fighters in Dressrosa (given the proper proportions since he is a supernova even if maybe not a first rank among them). So if he is very lucky he could later come to fight Kaido/BM along with Hawkins, Sanji, Jinbe etc. Or get a veteran fight (but at this point they seem all linked to the SH) or something on his level (a BM pirate, maybe even a CP0 guy if they decide to go for the vaccine). Maybe, but difficult, some clash with Queen when he tries to stop Chopper but at that point I can see Sanji stepping in to take his fight.

It depends on who Sanji fights. I think he has one of the commander reserved for him by Oda (can't tell which one), while I think the only one Drake has connections with is Queen.
The puzzle would stick very well if it occurred.

Sanji doesn't at least seem YC2 level but he could very well manage to defeat Queen thanks to Drake's assistance nevertheless, in every case.

Drake and Sanji both feature plot peculiarities to end up against Queen too.